Quester's Rest - Final Stages of Development

Ninjaofquest

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm making a pack with a lot of dimensional, RPG, and magic mods. There's some technology, but it is limited to Thermal Expansion, MineFactory Reloaded, Extra Utilities, and EnderIO. The pack will have roughly 100 mods (145 according to Minecraft). I have gained all permissions and will release this pack on FTB within 2 weeks' time.

A thing I'm working on is quests via Hardcore Questing Mode. So for my quest lines, I feel like I'm expecting people to know at least some about Thermal Expansion and Tinkers' Construct. I want to go in-depth with the dimensions included and make one or two magic quest lines. I also wanted to include a collector's quest line, which could hand out items whose crafting recipes are disabled. For example, maybe something like "3 Pulverizers, a stack each of copper and prometheum, a Nether Star, and 2 weapons each from AbyssalCraft and Shadow World gives you an Auto-Spawner."

My first question is: What would you guys like to see as quests in Hardcore Questing Mode?

I am also working on custom structures via Ruins. I was looking to put structures in each of the pack's dimensions.

So my second question is: What kinds of structures would you like to see?

If you guys want, I can provide a finalized mod list for your viewing pleasure. I look forward to seeing your opinions.

Ninjaofquest

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your ideas! Unfortunately, I've decided to halt development of Quester's Rest due to time constraints. I will gladly consider your ideas if I continue development of Quester's Rest or make an entirely new pack.

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your ideas! Unfortunately, I've decided to halt development of Quester's Rest due to time constraints. I will gladly consider your ideas if I continue development of Quester's Rest or make an entirely new pack.
If you need any help with the pack I'm always available :p