Quest for a Pack....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

purgury

Jul 29, 2019
So basically, I am playing a lot of HQM packs, but most seem geared to go advanced really fast. I was wondering if anyone is planning on a pack or knows of a Pack that is just relaxed but uses the HQM mod? I enjoy doing the quests. I want something that is Relaxed play that I can easily walk away from while at work and not sit there for 10 minutes trying to remember the 10 things I have to build just to make the thing I need to complete a quest. Thanks in advance :)

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
So basically, I am playing a lot of HQM packs, but most seem geared to go advanced really fast. I was wondering if anyone is planning on a pack or knows of a Pack that is just relaxed but uses the HQM mod? I enjoy doing the quests. I want something that is Relaxed play that I can easily walk away from while at work and not sit there for 10 minutes trying to remember the 10 things I have to build just to make the thing I need to complete a quest. Thanks in advance :)
Clouds Of Darkness might be your answer. I saw @PurpleMentat play it on YouTube and it looked so fun that I had to have a go!

purgury

Jul 29, 2019
yea, I have been playing that one, and Stranded on the Beach. I like CoD for difficulty, though Stranded on the beach is the one I have been playing for relaxing, though I am about done, and was looking for another one

phorselijn

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on the same quest, but I also have the disadvantage of a Nvidia 9600 Ubuntu (voluntary, because still gives higher fps than Windows 7 on same laptop) that gives 15fps on your average pack..