Quarry + GeoStrata

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Forabor

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Monster Current

So when i run my Quarry i hate having to go through and delete every single type of damn GeoStrata ore that it mines up. Is there any way to set a filter that says "Destroy everything related to GeoStrata". I find the random blocks to be a pain in my ass.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. You can use a trashcan from extra utilities and filter out the geostrata stones, but other then that no.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
diamond transport pipe + void pipes?

If you are using AE to store stuff, you could always put a few storage bus's on a trashcan filtered to store the stuff you don't want.

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
FTB Monster Current

So when i run my Quarry i hate having to go through and delete every single type of damn GeoStrata ore that it mines up. Is there any way to set a filter that says "Destroy everything related to GeoStrata". I find the random blocks to be a pain in my ass.
I haven't tried it myself, but if you use a white listed itemduct connected to a trashcan for void piping, it *could* work if you specify cobblestone and use the ore dictionary (setting using pneumatic servo). I didn't want to void plain cobble, so I ended up with a bunch of connections to multiple trashcans to handle all the various cobble from Geostrata (and all the other stuff I don't need).

KurShedir

Jul 29, 2019
Mod sorting pipes? But you have to keep at least one item inside the destination chest and destroy the rest.

Or, you can sort everything you're interested in, than trash all the rest at the end of the line. You can use extra utilities pipes for this, both sorting and mod sorting ones.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Mod sorting pipes? But you have to keep at least one item inside the destination chest and destroy the rest.

Or, you can sort everything you're interested in, than trash all the rest at the end of the line. You can use extra utilities pipes for this, both sorting and mod sorting ones.
Itemducts and Diamond Pipes are fake items

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
That is the main reason why so many people recommend using Ender Quarry.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Personally, I have Mekanism installed and I love the Digital Miner.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: whd23 and Wagon153

KollinsK

Jul 29, 2019
I have a diamond chest and an MFR unifier (in that order) set up at my base to accept all the geostrata cobblestone versions. If I want to use some of them for building, I have a chest full of them and the unifier turns the rest into cobblestone for the deep storage unit:

(Jump to 18:11 for the geostrata/unifier setup)

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't Logistic Pipes have a mod-based module? Just place one of those, set to GeoStrata, on a pipe connected to a trash can.
Another thing that might work is using an item filter with the trash can (apparently you can place them in that one slot they have!), then setting the filter to anything from GeoStrata, and connecting the thing with a mod sorting pipe. Can't check right now, but in theory it should work.

Reactions: PhantomRage