Quark and inventory management

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Quark's built in version of inventory tweaks does not seem to recognize portable storage items by default, but a close look at the configs showed me that there was a built in solution, it just required a couple extra steps on my part. So, here is the config to make Quark's inventory sort buttons and scroll in/out work with ExUtil2's golden bag of holding and IronBackpacks backpacks. If you have problems with the buttons not showing up on other inventories, you'll have to take the extra steps to add them to the configs yourself. I'll update this post if I find any more, but I only play with a small selection of mods. Note I've only tried this in 1.12, not 1.10, but I suspect it would be the same in this case. This option is about half way down the quark config file.

"chest buttons" {
# Set this to true to print out the names of all GUIs you open to the log. This is used to fill in the "Forced GUIs" list.
B:"Debug Classnames"=false

# GUIs in which the chest buttons should be forced to show up. Use the "Debug Classnames" option to find the names.
S:"Forced GUIs" <
com.rwtema.extrautils2.gui.backend.DynamicGui
gr8pefish.ironbackpacks.client.gui.GuiBackpack
>

Reactions: ICountFrom0

ChrisTheBear

May 21, 2020
This is exactly what I’m looking to do but I don’t know how to find the GUI name that I want to add. Where did you get the GUIs from?

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
You have to set the debug classnames to true in the config file, start the game, open any inventories you need to fix, quit the game, look at the newest launcher log file, then copy the classnames into the Quark config file (and set the debug classnames back to false)