Pure Ordo items?

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
I need ordo for making steel, are there any items which have only that on them? If not, what is the best source?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
ordo crystals from the crystalizer

pretty much this, and if you're short on items that could give you the ordo, just gather some wisp spawners from the thaumium altars, put some cursed earth underneath the spawners and kill the wisps, it'll produce quite alot of wispy essences of the primals, which you could smelt down to 2 aspects of the type of essence and 2 auram

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
So there are no raw items that have it pure then? I'll just use chiseled stone brick for now.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Other options are Lead Ingots (3 mettalum, 1 ordo), Ordo mana beans (if you can find them and grow them at a reasonable rate), or chiseled Stone Bricks (1 ordo, 1 terra). Of these only the mana beans are pure. If you desperate for pure essentia, the essentia crystalliser is a godsend for that. I'd hesitate on using silverwood for essentia, as it's very useful for other things, and not easy to renew.

Geckogamer

Jul 29, 2019
Other options are Lead Ingots (3 mettalum, 1 ordo), Ordo mana beans (if you can find them and grow them at a reasonable rate), or chiseled Stone Bricks (1 ordo, 1 terra). Of these only the mana beans are pure. If you desperate for pure essentia, the essentia crystalliser is a godsend for that. I'd hesitate on using silverwood for essentia, as it's very useful for other things, and not easy to renew.
True but i got 12 stacks silverwood from 1 forest

send from a thing

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
RotaryCraft can, from what I've heard, reliably auto-farm mana beans, and I believe its crop growth accelerator machine works with them, as well.

J

Just-passin'by

There are a few ways to get pure ordo. One, refined essiensia from the crystallizer. Two, mana beans of that aspect (very slow process as it takes a lot of time to grow, and you only get 0-1 per bean per harvest). And my personal favorite, throw silverwood in and don't give a flux about the negative vis (I have a pet pech for surprisingly frequent silverwood saplings. so nodes and silverwood saplings are both in high supply) Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Another option is setting a wisp spawner. This will produce all aspects but it will generate a lot more base aspects (Aer, Ordo, Perdito, etc). Last time I set one up I had a few hundred of each aspect with a few thousand of the base aspects.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Everyone's necroing here, but if memory serves, beeswax (Forestry, maybe Pams too) are excellent (+3?) ordo sources. Possibly pure, I forget.

J

Just-passin'by

I found a really easy way to get essencia. For mid to late game only however. I found this large dark room, with 4 spawners in the corners and one square shaped hole about 5x5 size, I made a small tunnel in the hole, and put a villager there. But before the villager I put a bucket of liquid death with a hopper to collect the essence, you can get quite a bit of essencia crystals. And with the rotten flesh, you can turn into essencia and centifuge it for beastia and congito, which will further refine to what you want. Better yet, put a crafting table into a centifuge for 2 humanous and 2 tools. extracting the tools will yeild humanous, or order 50-50. I have an energized node to speed up the whole process.