Pulverizor Isn't outputting to two different pipes (thermal expansion)

I

InfernoAvenger

So, I hooked up a system where if I just needed pulverized metals, I could flip a lever which would activate two servos on the single pipe connecting my pulverizer with my redstone furnace. I tested it out and for whatever reason, it prioritizes the second pipe system that I've hooked up to a testing chest, and won't send dust through to my redstone furnace until the other pipe is broken, even with two activated servos on the input and output of the test chest. Here are some screenshots.

Thanks in advance, cheers.

2017-07-19_16.44.43.png
2017-07-19_16.44.39.png
2017-07-19_16.44.31.png

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
So, I hooked up a system where if I just needed pulverized metals, I could flip a lever which would activate two servos on the single pipe connecting my pulverizer with my redstone furnace. I tested it out and for whatever reason, it prioritizes the second pipe system that I've hooked up to a testing chest, and won't send dust through to my redstone furnace until the other pipe is broken, even with two activated servos on the input and output of the test chest. Here are some screenshots.

Hi, I've read your post several times, and I have some trouble understanding your situation

two servos on the single pipe connecting my pulverizer with my redstone furnace.

As far as I'm aware, a single servo can be placed one one of the 6 sides of the pipe block. A second servo would go on one of the other 5 sides. So I don't understand what you are saying here.

But lets go over a list of things and see how far we get:

1 - I'm assuming that this is Minecraft version 1.7.10. (TE versions for different minecraft versions are different)

2 - I might be mistaking here, but are you sure those things in your inventory are servo's, and not filters?

3 - If they are servo's, are they configured to work on a redstone signal?

4 - in the augmentations tab, is there an augment present for auto-ejecting? (yes by default) You may need to remove that for your setup.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: InfernoAvenger
I

InfernoAvenger

They are definitely servos, and by putting 2 on either end of the pipe I can toggle whether the pipe transfers items or not with the flick of the lever.
basically the idea is that the furnace has higher priority than the chest, but if items can't pass through the tube then they're sent to the next priority of tube.
I am playing 1.7.10. And they are configured to work on a redstone signal.
Haven't messed with augmentation yet, will look and then get back to you.

I

InfernoAvenger

Got it to work just fine after I removed the automatic servo augmentation. I also made a neat little redstone circuit that inverts the signal whenever a lever is flicked. Pretty cool, thanks!