Pulling from a cargo manager :\

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
So I got a tree farm cart doing it's thing, works great. The cargo manager works great, keeps it fueled, and stocked with bonemeal/saplings. I set up a filter on the bottom of it to pull logs/apples/saplings out, to feed my charcoal and biofuel factories. My issue is, the filter is pulling saplings out of the slot that feeds them into the cart as well as the slot it empties into. Does the cart fill it's sapling slot from drops before filling it's chests? If so it doesn't matter. If not, how do I keep some saplings in the cargo manager to feed the cart?

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
You need to attach a cargo distributor to the cargo manager and pull from that. It allows you to control what side of the distributor is control what function of the manager. Such as you can have the blue side of the distributor attach to the top left inventory on the manager which lets you pull only items in that section of the manager out of the blue side of the distributor.

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
You need to attach a cargo distributor to the cargo manager and pull from that. It allows you to control what side of the distributor is control what function of the manager. Such as you can have the blue side of the distributor attach to the top left inventory on the manager which lets you pull only items in that section of the manager out of the blue side of the distributor.
Awesome, thanks.

Edit: Omg that works so great.