Pulling and Sorting Items from Quarry (enderchest)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
You can still use tessderacts with a buffer, just put an iron chest next to it in your base and place an import bus next to it on stack mode. I think its better to just use an interface here though because it requires one import bus per quarry to keep up with the output. Tesseracts advantage is that it will push items on the output side of the chain, whereas a chest requires a pull method.

arentol

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, as Runo said, just add a buffer on the other side and you will be fine. There is one guy, berserkenstein1 is his name I think, who is pushing something like 25 million items per hour from 64 mining wells connected to 32 sending tesseracts through, IIRC, a single receiving tesseract.

If you are really really concerned, just put an iron chest buffer on all the input sides as well as the output and you should be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
It takes the output of a fully powered GT fusion reactor to hit the energy limit of a TE energy conduit. A single liquiduct can handle the output of something like 64 36HP boilers. I imagine you would need several hundred quarries running full speed to hit an Item Tesseract's throughput limit.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
If you're still fairly early in the game and not yet at tesseract level a good alternative is an MFR ejector(really cheap 1 piece of redstone is the hardest ingredient and it makes 8!) using a computer timer to pull items. It can accept a pulse as fast as you can send it(To my knowledge). With a 0.1 timer it pulls a stack every 10 seconds. For the computer you'd use the following startup(edit startup in the computer) code:

Code:
while true do
  redstone.setOutput("bottom", true)
  sleep(0.001)
  redstone.setOutput("bottom", false)
  sleep(0.01)
  end

This is a 0.1 second timer and it sends the signal downward. To change the direction change bottom to top, right, left, front, or back; to change the time you modify the second sleep.