pack code: KAOS1
pack release type: publie beta ver 1.0.0
pack availability: unlisted (currently)
pack author: warcommando2
forum:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-unlitsted-minecraft-kaos.107349/
mod count w/o optifine: 209
mod count with optifine: 210
RAM usage: heavy (recommend min 6gb or higher)
game play type:
rounded (RPG,FPS,Team based, adventure, create your own adventure)

Last edited:

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to be reworking this system at some point soon. I believe the person who decided to take it over has abandoned it as well. I can't handle it adding everything manually, but I have an idea to make it work. Sorry for the delay

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to be reworking this system at some point soon. I believe the person who decided to take it over has abandoned it as well. I can't handle it adding everything manually, but I have an idea to make it work. Sorry for the delay
Refer to the original post for the change in workflow, I will be making the contributing document now.

Z

zornak

Hi all!

I'm building a website to post the packs, I'll finish it tomorrow probably. I just have to add the user system to launch it.

I'll keep you updated!

Btw, the source code of the website will be available if you want to contribute to it later :D

EDIT: Chirstmas and stuff u know, I'll be a little late. I'm just missing the search system and the report system (so people can delete packs which have broken links or spam), I'll launch it after I have this, and then improve it maybe adding a vote system where the packs with more votes are at the top, and adding a tag system so you can filter packs by "magic, tech.." or dunno, give me ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdog1408

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all!

I'm building a website to post the packs, I'll finish it tomorrow probably. I just have to add the user system to launch it.

I'll keep you updated!

Btw, the source code of the website will be available if you want to contribute to it later :D

EDIT: Chirstmas and stuff u know, I'll be a little late. I'm just missing the search system and the report system (so people can delete packs which have broken links or spam), I'll launch it after I have this, and then improve it maybe adding a vote system where the packs with more votes are at the top, and adding a tag system so you can filter packs by "magic, tech.." or dunno, give me ideas.
So I'm assuming it will be Title, MC version, brief description. And I think a tag system would be really nice as long as it is not abused(People adding 100s of irrelevant tags) but maybe a "Random Pack" button which will bring you to a random modpack.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all!

I'll keep you updated!

If you could get that to push to the github link automatically that would be awesome, that way other people could search it automatically. I could give the web server push access to the github for that. As far as tags those could also be added to the github, although I wouldn't think votes would be good there.

No problem if you don't want to do that, I just think it would be nice if other programmer-type people could automatically parse things from there, or if you provide an API for it