Psychoticraft 1.7.10

P

Psycho1968

I built this pack so a wide range of playing types can have fun together in the same pack. It has some of the more popular mods and some that people may have not heard of ,and that are not commonly seen. You can ride a dragon, or draw power from the planet itself. Or even go to space and explore. So have fun on your journey.

the pack code is - psychoticraft

Yes there are a few more mods id like to add to the pack and i will be working on that.
And i am looking forward to constructive criticism.
Any bugs or issues with the pack please post them below and i will do me best to fix them.

Last edited:
B

Bry515

hey psycho. I will give it a lite playthrough and give you my impression as I go. I have made quite a number of packs in the past and I'd love to help anyway I can so it runs perfect. Keep Digging!!!

Last edited:
B

Bry515

had a few questions actually. havent got into the pack too much but more going over the mod list. I was curious on why you have treecapitator and vein miner. They accomplish the same thing dont they? Also no Tinkers? Just tired of it? just wondering. Also a nice util mod to consider would be apple core. small mod that give more info on food such and the hunger and saturation they provide. Always helpful with new modded foods. How is ProjectE nowadays? I always had issues balancing it out. People abuse the piss out of it so early it just ruins the game. Just my experience. Becareful of Nether Ores and RFTools. RFTools doesn't recognize Nether Ores as normal ore so there is no punishment for making world full of it. You can make worlds of Nether Ore for almost no power and be filthy rich. Gravisuite is pretty rough on servers or atleast the one I was on. We had to ban it. Especially combined with a sash from botantia players would move faster than the server could handle and crash everyone. Wasn't worth the headache on our part. Lastly with the jetpacks requiring fuel maybe make other forms of flight like angel rings a bit harder to obtain. Doesn't matter to me. Just trying to help and it won't bother me in the least if you disagree.

B

Bry515

Sorry about my horrid grammar by the way. Had one last question for the moment. Any reason why you have Extrabiomesxl and Highlands? Just wanted to give people the option? If you run a server version can you put in morpheus too? Gives people a better chance of sleeping through a night to stop annoying rain and storms.

B

Bry515

Thought of some more lol. Sorry. Figure its better to ask questions now incase you didn't think of it. Would Chisel Tones and Chisel Facades not fit in well? Gives compatibility for Ztones and such mods. Magical Crop Armor might be a bit easy to get also with a chunk loader and automation. Maybe make tweak the recipe along with angel wing to balance the ease of flight. Only a thought. Also do you have anything assisting in deaths such as Open Block graves. I am sure I will find out when I play more. The thought just came to me when I was looking at list.

B

Bry515

I didn't know about project Zulu graves. I'm sure theres alot I don't know about some of these mods so feel free to school me. I also wanted to point out the loot tables may need a check. I spawned next to 2 evilcraft beacon structures and have so much tin and iridium its crazy. Over a stack. Maybe I just got super lucky. I don't know. I could be talking out my ass. If you are trying to make a crazy OP over the top pack then I probably sound like a ass and I apologize. I am a big believer in balance and equal hard work for a reward or goal.

R

Rollem171

Am downloading the pack, gonna say something about the pack after playing it a bit. Sorry for my english, but its not my native language.
@edit1
Im surprised cause of no TConstruct (for me its not really a problem, Im fed up with this), but I think EderIO and some similar mods would make the pack much more enjoyable

Last edited:
P

Psycho1968

Bry thanks for the comments. yes i know right now its not balanced as i would like but am working on that. going to change a number of gen settings for sure. and i didnt know about rftools and nether ores thx for the heads up. thanks again i now have more thing to work on.

R

Rollem171

Ok, after short (very short :/) gameplay I can say few things:
-spawnrate of iron ores is definitely not enough
-basalt is reeaaaally anoying
-veinminer is really useful
-spawnrate of coal deposits could be lowered a bit
-projektE may be interesting idea, but u shall nerf that to dont allow making EMC farms (e.g. blaze rods). I know player doesnt has to do this, but it gives an option of making it totally unbalanced
-magical crops is nice idea, but adding fluxed crystals would make it even better to make 2 possible ways of getting growing ores :)
I will say something more when I will play it more :)
Btw. Im also surprised with no buildcraft inside of the pack... its quarry, engines, pumps, pipes etc. are really nice :p

N

NoPlot

Hey there. I checked out the pack. I didn't really play that far into it, but I did notice that one of the mods (I don't have the list in front of me, so I'm not sure which one) specifies the species of sticks. This created a problem when I tried to make an Osmium pick, because it will only recognize vanilla sticks. Might want to tweak the configs a bit for that. Otherwise it is a really nice modpack, from what I've seen so far.

P

Psycho1968

that is gany's surface, all you have to do is click the arrow on the crafting grid, i put no more recipe conflict in for things like that.

P

Psycho1968

ok ver. 1.0.2 changelog

updated mods-
Ars Magica 1.4.0.009
Decocraft 2.3.2
Ender Io 2.3.0.427 beta
Ender Io Addons 2.3.0.427 beta
Endercore 0.2.0.36
Evilcraft 0.9.8
FTBLib 1.0.18.3
FTB Utilities 1.0.18.3
Mekanism 9.1.0.281
Mekanism Generators 9.1.0.281
Mekanism Tools 9.1.0.281
NEI 1.0.50120
added mods-
Apple Core 1.3.2
ComputerCraft 1.75
Inventory Tweaks 1.59
Morpheus 1.6.21
Along with some config changes and a few recipe changes.

N

NoPlot

Uh oh. Ars Magica and Mekanism...You have found my weakness, and dictated what I shall be doing all weekend...lol

Great work, by the way. Keep it up :D