PS4 vs. Xbox One

PS4 vs. Xbox One

• Total voters

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I can't stop watching and laughing this, one Video that explains how Sony's DRM is gonna work..

And Destroy ? that was Sony giving Microsoft a Massacre the gloves are off, and Microsoft better be rethinking there strat unless there hardware has some amazing, customization they are done.

Only downside is that now it seems PSPlus is required for OnLine Play, but honestly PSPlus+ is wayyy better than MS Xbox Live, better deals, freebies, etc etc.

Reactions: RedBoss

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
There is only ONE superior console in my eyes
mSbQRHD.jpg

Isn't it beautiful? It uses cartridges, CDs are overrated :p
It also has no memory, so no save and reload. Reload are for sissies :p
And all games were hardcore as hell. I had plenty of games with this, I only managed to finish Ducktales :3 Go Uncle Scrooge!!!

It is magnificent. :)

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking XBox One due to some of the exclusives and "released on XBox first" games but the restrictions M$ are imposing on trade ins, letting my kids play the games on their consoles and update charges for developers are pushing me towards the PS4. THe guys behind DayZ standalone are actually debating not making an Xbox release as M$ currently charge them for updates.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
THe guys behind DayZ standalone are actually debating not making an Xbox release as M$ currently charge them for updates.
What? No.... what?

Please show us a link, I really want to see if Microsoft has managed to stuff their heads in a toilet with this one :D

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
They had been doing that with the XBox360 too.
For example, all DLCs could be free updates.
L4D2, for example.
All the free updates in PC are paid DLCs in XBox360.
That was strike one for M$ right there.
VALVe then put their games on Linux, and it probably will generate more Linux games.
Strike two.
Apoarently XBox One is strike three, but who knows?

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Few things with both Xbox and play station you have to buy codes for multiplayer single player is still the same also Xbox is doing free downloads. If you are going to bash get your facts correct

The facts are correct, the multiplayer thing isn't really a feature of the system, that's a problem with the publishers themselves. You could say "publishers don't have to use that feature on xbox" for the whole no playing used games things but the problem is that it's there and anything that is implemented will be used and abused. Sure, playstation games might lose a little bit of value when bought used due to codes (which EA is supposedly getting rid of) however they don't lose their value as a single player game like the ones on xbox will.

celo747

Jul 29, 2019
For used games the way it is sounding the publisher can choose to support it or not. You all know in your heart they will not charge for single even if they did so what your still getting the game cheaper the used game shops will make 20$+ on it while the people who made it will get. 2-5$. Seem fair?

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
The mere fact that it's a possibility lowers the value of used xbone games. You're thinking that they'll only charge that little to "activate" the game, yet the way they've put it forward you'd have to right out buy the game. There is a reason MS's stocks took a nosedive and Sony's rose during their respective press conferences at E3.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
And the said can be said about WiiU sales after that - initially, it rose 850% in a week at Amazon.co.uk and it's still going up.
XBox One is a failure. If no one tries to make it a semi-decent console, M$ will become like Sega - producing games, just not for their console.

celo747

Jul 29, 2019
I have no clue where you are getting your stock info both Sonys Tokyo and USA stocks have dropped in the past month while Microsoft stock has went above and below last month but it is still near how it was last month

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Did you honestly think MS was gonna go through with that after all that outrage. It was only a matter of time. Also i gave 2 shits about their policies because 1. I don't buy used games nor rent them and 2. I have an internet connection. Yes I know maybe 3% of people don't and yea that sucks for them but it really does not effect me

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
uhhh yay, they removed there DRM scheme,(didn't see that one happening *eye roll*) still that PoS Kinect is still required. no thanks.