Protection mod for 1.5.2

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
That, there's any protection mod for 1.5.2 such as the ones by fihgu's? I don't like the Fihgu's ones tbh, they create conflicts with FE.

luacs1998

Jul 29, 2019
If you're already using FE there is a protection system included with the server package.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
It's also not that difficult to change ID's in the configs. There's master ID dumps available (and it's easy to do yourself) and you can just change the ID's in fihgu's to a range not used.

luacs1998

Jul 29, 2019
Ashzification, his protection systems overlap with ours in a rather.. unsightly way. It's the same reason why they tell you not to have two antivirus programs installed together.

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
Fihgu's is a protection mod, it dosn't use any kind of Id's whatsoever "It's also not that difficult to change ID's in the configs" it's not that dificult either to look what fihgu's mod actually is :)

What I meant is that fihgu's permision is overlaping with FE, there's a protection with FE already? Didn't see that, gona check it our asap, thanks.

BTW, the Ram usage in my server goes crazy from 300mb to 1,8gb then back to 300mb again, any idea what it may be causing that?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I was questioning lucas.

It's the same concept, I just couldn't think of the right word. You can still change that in the configs as far as I'm aware.
I only used ID's because I didn't know what else to call it.