~Prot3ch 1.7 modded map~ -Builders, Computercraft programmers, Graphic artists. Requests-

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly id like to explain what this servers actually for. It's a schematic transition server from 1.6.2 to 1.7 modded. Since it's a while till 1.7 comes out with all the mods we need we've based this entire map around the //replace [block] [block] concept. e.g. Daylight sensors are solar panels and iron fences cables. We have one rule. We will only copy schematics on this server, not from any external sources, so everything is built by us.​

K6Hwnzk.jpg

Welcome! to unity.
So, lets get the ball rolling and explain this all.

T3chnically unknown is a vanilla and modded server based around the original names unknown and prot3ch. We joined and alas made a super server. We need your help though.

But we can't complete these goals by ourselves alone, we have 7 weeks as a schedule to get most of this done. That isn't to say we're rushed. We're going all out on this, advertising, promotion and most importantly we need to think in the players eye.

We:
- Never run announcements (e.g. 1 min announce on how to vote etc..)
- We don't force anyone to donate and our main server is sponsored and free, thanks crafting.tk
- No greifing, but with the new map we have pvp with consent limits and certainly greifng events.
- Don't intimidate players, nothings clinical (e.g. hospitals) and nature are defiantly our best friends
smile.png

So how does this all fit in?
We need you! Even if you don't think your a good builder we will be gracious for any effort put towards us but mainly we need good builders that really want to help us out. There of cause will be rewards when the servers up but mostly for pride. If you have a passion for building something amasing. Please contact me on skype or on our server page. www.prot3ch.net. Please note this is a one time offer we don't normally open creative servers to the general public
smile.png

The checklist
- 4 citys (Urban, steampunk, industrial and argicultural. Please suggest if you have any better idea's).
- Spawn (The actual spawn podium we want to be open topped but we want it to be as cluttered as possible.So players can find new bits but have rail links out if needed).
- Anything else (parkour maps, mini towns, pixel art we honestly don't care. A giant penis if you wish).

These pictures are from the first 4 days of opening the server. :/.
Excluding the massive P - maze.

http://imgur.com/a/5eovv

Server to connect to: test.prot3ch.net
(This server is whitelisted, please leave your IGN and maybe some into about you in the comments below)

My skype is: profjb58
The website: www.prot3ch.net

Any support and help is appreciated, together we can make something amazing!

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
Not at all. I tryed to find a recruitment thread. I already run a server this is more a recruitment post really.