Whitelist Server Promise Worlds [Unleashed, Mature 18+, Small Friendly Community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ficklish

Jul 29, 2019
Im 26 and I live in Texas. I love being on smaller tight knit comunities rather than large ones where no one knows or trusts anyone.... however they are so few and far between! The last two I played on have closed and I have been extremely bored and looking for a new place to make friends!
My skype and my IGN is: Ficklish

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
The admin never seems to check here. He replied to tell me I was white-listed and hasn't been back since, and I'm not even white listed. XD

-Terra

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
name is: kiwitunza1
about myself: Just finished school. I play football, tennis and i ski. I love music and video games

Cali_bangin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cali_bangin
Location California,Us
About me: i am new to unleashed but amatuer of mindcrack user. I am a admin on a vinilla minecraft server for nemesis gaming andI play league of legends nd i help run a teamspeak server.

S

Shadow-OTR

In Game Name: Shadow_OTR
About : I'm not very good at talking about myself but here goes nothing, So I've been playing minecraft and it's various mods for years and would really like to play it online with other people, after a while looking at your own creations gets boring, so the possibility to see other peoples creations is a positive step for the game for me, for my in game building skills I don't know quite what to say, I try to make pleasing looking structures and if the chance arises the chance to build some larger projects with other people is also appealing.