Whitelist Server Promise Worlds [Unleashed, Mature 18+, Small Friendly Community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Oginecka

Jul 29, 2019
vucb.jpg

A friendly private minecraft server for you to explore. No restrictions, adults only.

Why?

Playing on several Minecraft servers, I realised there is one thing about Minecraft I love the most - being able to explore and build anything, anywhere I want.Most of the servers are filled with restrictions and often you spend hours digging dirt so that you can buy a plot to build on.I decided to set up my own server so that I could have the freedom of a single-player experience and still be able to play with my friends.

Server Details:
  • Feed The Beast (Unleashed) - if you haven't tried this mod pack yet, I can highly recommend it. It adds hundreds of items and offers hours of fun you can explore.
  • Whitelist - This is meant to be a personal server, not a product that would be there to pull a large number of players. Anyone who is runing the experience for others will be banned instantly.
  • No restrictions - There are no ranks or plots that you would have to claim. Simply go out there and enjoy minecraft the way it was originally meant to be played.
  • Small Community - For the server to work, there has to be a small community that works together and operates on trust. Originally it was meant to be for me and my sister only, but I felt like giving others the opportunity to play since the server is capable of running more people.
  • A dedicated 24/7 server - The server is backed up daily and runs 24/7.
Requirements:
  • 18+ : It is crucial that our server has a mature community and we expect nothing else of you. If you are not planning on being friendly and mature, move along.
  • Feed The Beast : You will need to download the FTB mod pack.

The Vision:

So far we have three players. I would like to see a couple more dedicated, friendly players. I could see each player building their own settlement on their piece of land, alongside a communal building project where all the players would come and participate in building together.As mentioned before, there is no interest in making this a marketable product, rather a friendly opportunity for those who thrive for the freedom of a single-player experience, combined with the social aspect of the multi-player world.

How to apply:

If you are interested, you are more than welcome to either reply to this post, or send me a private message (whichever you prefer).Include your age, location and a bit about yourself so that we can get to know each other a bit better.

Until then, I wish you all the best,Tom

Update:

Our server is doing well and seems very stable. There is a small but vibrant community that we have more than happy to keep expanding. Anyone is welcome as long as you follow the same values as we do!
If you showed your interest in the server, read your inbox for a message.

Last edited:

japanda4me

Jul 29, 2019
hey hows it going

name is: japanda4me
about myself: just became a united states marine, home on leave. looking to get back into playing MC, very exp. played alot of ulitmate and direwolf pack back in the day. very friendly, plz respond soon

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Name: efr44738
about: Im a senior in college looking to get into med school. With my busy schedule, it is great to be able to play minecraft to relax. I keep making single player worlds but get lonely, but most servers I join are full of people just trying to make their base the best which leads to a not very friendly community. This server sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

JSZYN

Jul 29, 2019
About : I'm a diligent, business-minded, full time bartender. I'll have many stories to share, many trades to make, and cool buildings/tech builds to show. In return, I'm looking for a server that I can hop on for a few hours a day with talkative people who like to share wisdom and tales from Minecraft and our lives.

Contact me via PM if you approve my application, I have lots of time off tonight and I'm itching to get building :).

revengeful_fish

Jul 29, 2019
age: 17 i know its not 18 but maturity and adulthood is not determained by age its by the personality and experiences of the specific person. so ihope you can see past the one year difference
about: im pretty chill and im still in high school so i have lots of time on my hands i love ftb and i could spend hours a day on it and who knows how long on the weekends. but i record on youtube even though im a small channel its just for me to do as a hobby and ftb is a hot topic and i love the game anyway so its an easy choice. so i look forward to meeting you all in the future,
revengeful_fish<IGN

APproject

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is APproject, but my name is Ben. I'm from Kansas. Also I'm 18 flat.

Anyways, I've been with Minecraft about as long as everyone else. I started on that F2P weekend during the SeaNanners craze when Minecraft was early alpha. My modding experience started when IC was first developed. From there, I've played Tekkit, my own modpacks, FTB Beta, FTB Mindcrack, and FTB Unleashed. I even ran my own MCPC+ server for three months. That is, I know the technical sides of these servers.

TNersinger

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is TNersinger, I am 41, Yes that is my true age. I live in western New York. I am a father of 3 and have my own business. My modded Minecraft experience is a bit limited but I am learning. Because Winter is coming, my playing time will increase due to the weather.

Leoxandro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leoxandro
I see you have a quite community to play, so i would like to join you.

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TerraEnvy

I'm looking for a server that I can play just like in single player, but where I can talk to people and occasionally work together on projects with those who would like to.
I'm a social person and I enjoy talking to people and helping others out, but I love working on my own to get my own supplies. On servers it's not uncommon for me to become a hermit with my mining and building until I have my own supplies, and then I help others out.

-Terra

Last edited:

Oginecka

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE

Hopefully I've now replied to everyone who showed interest in the server. I have been active on the minecraft forums and forgot to check these on a regular basis (which I will do from now on!).

Our server is doing quite well. We have a small stable community of mature players. Most of us build on their own while chatting together (which I think is an amazing way to improve the "single player" experience).

We are also planning on starting a few group projects where players could come together and build something bigger!

If I missed anyone who was interested, or you are a newly interested block-fan, feel free to pop me a message and I will do my very best to set you up.
As to all of you who I did reply to, simply reply back and I'll get you up and running in no time!

Hope everyone is doing great and that we may meet soon,
Tom

Alarmedtortoise

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cannon85us And The_penguin101
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice server for me and my buddy to play on. We do Computer Craft and full automation type of building.
Extra Comments: The server we were on switched to Unhinged and not for us got rid of some of our favorite mods.

Lorripop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lorripop
About me: I've been playing Minecraft since alpha so I know pretty much. I've been playing FTB for over a year now, mostly singleplayer because my friends don't like minecraft that much. I tried joining servers without a whitelist, but the problem with this servers is that they ban so many items that it isn't even fun for me to play. That's why I'm looking for a mature server.

opticalmask

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: opticalmask

About: I haven't played much Minecraft the past few months, and miss my old servers where I could log on and have fun with people anytime! I really want to get that connection back, and this server sounds perfect. I've been looking at lots of servers recently but none have really given me that close-knit friendly group that doesn't take itself too seriously kind of feel. Hope this is the right server for me! Thanks :D

Edit: What version of Unleashed is this? I'm guessing 1.1.3 since you didn't specify, maybe? Also do you have any mods active that are off by default (like Biomes o Plenty, Hats, etc.)? Thanks!

Vicerious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vicerious
Location Pennsylvania, US
About me: I'm a network administrator by day, and a dice-rollin', tree-punchin' gamer nerd by night. I love to tinker with various automation and farming setups and machines.

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone that plays gets on the server, ask the admin to check his forum messages. He said I was white-listed but it tell's me I am not.

-Terra

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! :)
MineCraft Username: Draneiwow2

im a kind natured kind of person who tends to help out other gamers/techies out when they need it so if ya ever need some mats to craft something, let me know and ill try to find u some, or if I have it ill let ya know where to meet me

and just so I know how do I set waypoints? I could never figure that out

opticalmask

Jul 29, 2019
and just so I know how do I set waypoints? I could never figure that out

I always change the default keybindings so I forget exactly which is the menu, but i think it's +, -, or M. From there you can hit controls to see what your waypoint hotkey is and change it if you want as well. :>

opticalmask

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, heh - I'm not staff on this server! In fact, I'm waiting to hear back about my whitelist application as well. :p Was just trying to be helpful in the meantime!