Project Ozone 3 Crashing After Memory Upgrade

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
U

Ultima911

I just updated my PC today, I changed my CPU to a Ryzen 5 2600, on an ASRock B450m PRO4 Mobo, and with two new 8 GB Sticks of Ripjaws DDR4-3200 Ram.
(-AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core 3.4 GHz
-ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
-G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GVGB)

Previously I had 8 Gigs of DDR3, old Ripjaws one stick of 8gb, An older ASRock mobo, and something like an amd (fx)6300 or something? Actually it was probably worse, I don't remember.

But, the reason I'm here is not to brag about my totally not worth bragging about and very needed PC upgrade. I've been playing Project Ozone 3 for a while now and one of the reasons I upgraded my PC was to play games like that which are more memory and cpu intensive cleaner. But, long story short, it crashes every time I load and then press Singleplayer. It throws me the outofmemory error (Here's my crashlog)

https://pastebin.com/KSgfr2Sp

I've tried setting the allocated ram in the Twitch launcher settings to 4gb, 8gb, 12gb, and 16gb (or whatever the max is I'm too lazy to go back and check if it was actually 16gb).

It seems to load faster when I have allocated more ram towards it, but once I press the "singleplayer" button it crashes after freezing on the main screen for about 15 seconds.

I've also gone into the bios and manually set my Ram frequency to 3600 as my bios set it to something like 2100 something by default. It still crashed before and after this change.

I think the issue may have something to do with my Ram simply not allocating properly and thus only allocating the default amount.

TLDR:
My PO3 crashes when I press the singleplayer button due to "java.lang.outofmemoryerror: java heap space"
pls help

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Have your machine / OS picked up on that you have all ram available?