Project Ozone 3 A new way forward, Skyblock Let's play, hopefully community driven Let's play

B

BaconsTV

Hey,

I have played Project Ozone 2 on Kappa mode and had a blast, built big, tones of machines yet I was never content. I really wanted to share my builds and fun with people, yet the PC at the time could not handle the game and recording at the same time, so I could never truly share my fun and just be a distraction for some people.
I would really love to create a skyblock community driven let's play. Where you get to tell me which mods to focus on, how you would like EX: our first power to be generated, what blocks to use in certain builds, and any links to scifiish concept art in terms of buildings we can use and use for what.

Currently two things I know for sure, building nice looking structures with their own uses. I would also like a big centre piece with villagers doing their thing, and separate housing for them etc.. And see what we can do to have a laugh with them. This is something I have not done yet in a modded play through is using villagers and mixing them into the build.

I need movement in my builds which I do find hard, but even the smallest thing like a pipe with items flying though helps to brake the whole static builds and machines sitting there turning on and off :)

I guess the part one of a LP is not something to judge by as we are sitting on a small platform, yet I hope some of you may give me the chance and some of you to help out with the suggestions.

If anything I just want to help some peeps to kill some time :)

Project Ozone 3. We are just getting started EP1

B

BaconsTV

B

BaconsTV

Minecraft Project Ozone 3 Let's Play Magmatic dynamos, Fully automating auto sieve, Basic storage P3

In today's upload of Minecraft Project Ozone 3 A new way forward Let's Play. We Auto fuel our Iron furnace with lava buckets, create our power generation, Fully Automate our sieve and set up a bit of item sorting and storage. Hope you enjoy.

B

BaconsTV

Minecraft project ozone 3 Landia, Most resources fully automated with Stoneworks factory & more P4

In today's upload of Minecraft Project Ozone 3 A new way forward Let's Play. We automate our resource generation by adding 3 stoneworks factories and the ability to choose what gets sieved. We also automate a ton of other stuff. Epic Progress!!

B

BaconsTV

Minecraft Project Ozone 3 Easy 1000 RF per tick in one block, mekanism and applied energistics P5

In today's upload of Minecraft Project Ozone 3 A new way forward Let's Play. We make a 1000 RF per tick power supply, just need to add automation and we hit up some early Mekanism machines to help us down the Applied Energistics rabbit hole. Epic Progress!!

B

BaconsTV

Minecraft Project Ozone 3 RF tools Control Fully Automating 1K RF/t Thorium generator Land craft P6

In today's Minecraft Project Ozone 3, we fully automate our 1000 RF per tick with RF tools control and start our centre pad

B

BaconsTV

Minecraft Project Ozone 3 Drones Automate Agricraft 10/10/10, places crop sticks Pneumatic craft P7

In this upload we dive head first into Pneumaticcraft, which I save you all from watching me build the machines and get to the point, Drones! We use a single drone to layout the crop sticks, pick a seed up from a collection of seeds of 0/0/0, place the seed, wait until it grows on the other end, take a clipping and store it for us and then remove all the previous plants and sticks so it starts over again if we have more seeds waiting to be leveled :D. We also finish up our first pad which will be our little sci fi village for villagers"test subjects"

B

BaconsTV

Minecraft Project Ozone 3 Our First Building with RF Tools Builder Shape Composition P8
Welcome back to Minecraft Project Ozone 3, today we start to build up our area cant really call it a base as a base would be too small LOL!. We use RF Tools Builder with a shape composition and create our first building which we will use for Agricraft.

B

BaconsTV

Minecraft Project Ozone 3 Automating Glowstone into Draconium, RFTools Builder adding to the base P9

Welcome back to Minecraft Project Ozone 3, today we create the outer ring of our village for the coming soon(tm) villagers. We also get into automating Glowstone into Draconium so we can start our armor and weapons to venture forth in the coming soon(tm) Twilight forest and other holiday destinations.

I also show how to automatically turn on or off the air pressure generators using the Advanced PCB, decent and concrete automation as this will be most of the materials we will be using to build with, ofc different colours here and there :)

At least I hope some of you kill some time and get a little distracted from the IRL nonsense :)

B

BaconsTV

Minecraft Project Ozone 3 Automating Mekanism, Epic base build, Embers mod rushed P10

Welcome back to Minecraft Project Ozone 3 let's play, today I automate Mekanism with Applied energistics and I show off some of the buildings that we will be using to work on the mod packs before setting them up in their own building / room. We also check out the Mekanisms Digital Autominer