Project ozone 2 server crashes on start

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

jenfinite

Title Project ozone 2 server crashes on start

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Project ozne 2

Modpack version 2.1.5

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/44a0fbbb

Details of the issue I am able to connect to the server, but once I load into the world, it crashes saying "fatal error has occurred, this connection is terminated". It's doing the same for the other player on the server. The only modification I have done was disabling EiraMoticons as it was crashing the pack when loading a few days ago. When a play disconnects it gives this reason "13.10 10:05:19 [Disconnect] User jencoc has disconnected, reason: TextComponent{text='Disconnected', siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}" in the chat log.

T

TheLegend27

Got the same problem, i assume its a bug with artifacts but i couldnt test it because i cant remove the mod without a server crash. If its something else and someone got the solution i would be interisted in that too :D

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Try getting help from the mod pack author as this is not a FTB pack.