Project Ozone 2:Reloaded Fps Stuttering? help asap!?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
B

BetX

So I just downloaded the Project Ozone 2: Reloaded pack due to seeing some pretty good videos of it. Such as Etho, and Hypno.

A bit of a problem though; stuttering. Every three to four seconds I get massive frame drops for a half a second or so, which has basically rendered the mod pack unplayable for me. Even when I'm in the main menu I get major FPS lag/stuttering. When I finally manage to join the world, I literally have 3 FPS to none. When I'm in the settings I have like 200 fps, smooth as a babies butt. But soon as I go out of pause menu, instant FPS drop!

Any advice on how to fix this? I've used FTB SkyFactory 3, and Project Ozone, the FIRST one, and I literally had a solid 60+fps! And I played them without any major issues, so I'm pretty sure it isn't my hardware. I tried enabling Vsync, disabling Vsync, turning the chunk render range down to three (yes, three), running Fast graphics, no particles, etc. I can't think of a reason I can run normal mod packs just fine, but can't render a 100x100 block area without serious and game-breaking stuttering. I had 7 GIGS of ram allocated to the twitch platform launcher for Minecraft. I lowered it to 4 when I read something about lowering it on another forum. That still did not help!

Any advice on how to fix this? I've used FTB SkyFactory 3, and Project Ozone, the FIRST one, and I literally had a solid 60+fps! And I played them without any major issues, so I'm pretty sure it isn't my hardware. I tried enabling Vsync, disabling Vsync, turning the chunk render range down to three (yes, three), running Fast graphics, no particles, etc. I can't think of a reason I can run normal mod packs just fine, but can't render a 100x100 block area without serious and game-breaking stuttering. I had 7 GIGS of ram allocated to the twitch platform launcher for Minecraft. I lowered it to 4 when I read something about lowering it on another forum. That still did not help!

Before anyone says anything:

Yes, my graphics card is up to date, I literally played two other mod packs 0 issues!

I have 8gigs of ram on my computer, and allocated enough so that it works!

It's definitely not my pc, I can run a bunch of bigger mod packs, with literally 0 fps problems.

This mod pack does not allow me to have the time to let the world load, because it just stays at 3 fps, and or fluctuates.

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
maybe try reducing the graphics quality? or perhaps something corrupted while downloading, as I never had that problem

B

BetX

maybe try reducing the graphics quality? or perhaps something corrupted while downloading, as I never had that problem
I tried that as well. And I don't think it's that because I've downloaded it more than once. I just wish I knew how to fix it the pack looks hella fun!

B

BetX

Do a repair of the pack, if you got any antivirus software on that machine, add the game folder to exception first.

Instructions for repair can be found here:
http://support.feed-the-beast.com/faq/

Post new log if it still fails.

Ok, so I repaired minecraft like it told me to. When I then loaded the mod pack, I felt like it was ok, but that was only for a second, then it went back into its laggy stage.
Here the first one, latest (notepad):
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/81e8fb6b
Here is the second one(was in a WinRAR folder):
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/983bfcd1

B

BetX

ok question, are you using a template or a world type (AKA garden of glass)
I am not using any world. It instantly starts to feel really fps laggy right in the main menu screen. But soon as I go to create a world, that menu is perfectly fine. Then once I load the world, (Template) I get 2 FPS. And like I said I really don't think it's my computer. I tried 7gigs of ram and tried the recommended amount of ram. Still nothing.

B

BetX

in this video I made, (I know it's long, skip the loading parts) you can see my fps, for the Project Ozone pack, and a different one. A big difference. Also be sure to put the video quality to 1080p.

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
ah, I see the issue, you're using a template. generating a whole new world with the garden of glass setting

B

BetX

ah, I see the issue, you're using a template. generating a whole new world with the garden of glass setting
I just loaded the world, "Garden of the glass". And still, I have really bad fps issue. I'm starting to think there's no fix to it. :(

N

Noremac7160

Go into the mods folder for the pack and look for a mod that should be something like: fastcraft1.23.jar.disabled, it might be different but should be similar. Rename it and delete the .disabled so it's something like: fastcraft1.23.jar

This should fix your problems, it did for me.

B

BetX

Go into the mods folder for the pack and look for a mod that should be something like: fastcraft1.23.jar.disabled, it might be different but should be similar. Rename it and delete the .disabled so it's something like: fastcraft1.23.jar

This should fix your problems, it did for me.
This actually worked I think. Even after a new better computer I could run it, but during crafting and stuff it dropped really really low. I did what you told me and bam 150+ fps. Thanks man!

Z

zex42

Hello I tried the trick of renaming fastcraft, but it just crashes the game and says
"It looks like you are using an unsupported modified version of the game
The game crashed whilst there was a problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail"

Z

zex42

i installed a newer version of fast craft and the crashes are fixed, but the lag isnt.