Whitelist Server Project Innovation [FTB Unleashed 1.1.2] | 24/7 | Whitelisted | Brand New | Friendly | Plugins

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

unholy perfection

Jul 29, 2019
This is an edited vertion of my aplication.
My ign is unholyprfection
I am 16 years old
I live in Canada and I am looking for a server that will be friendly and trust worthy. I will be as active as I can be with school starting up. I have some knowledge with building websites and enjoy volunteering my time to servers and there staff when they need my help. I have some moderator skills i picked up helping on other servers but would like to drop the title and just be a helpful normal player. I try to be as friendly and helpful to members of any server I play on. when servers allow me to I will also record youtube videos for my channel (link only given if requested). I hate griefing/robbing. I normally play with my partner that goes by many names. His ign is caf77 and his form name is citis123.

I will be on vacation for the next week but if I am whit listed I will play as soon as I get home.

EzKing

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is EzKing13.
I am 16 years old.
I am mature enough, I hope, to be allowed on your server.
I have not been banned from any server to my knowledge.
I prefer playing with other people, I believe it makes this game more enjoyable.
I have played FTB for about 6 months and Minecraft for about a year.
I really hope you consider allowing me to play.

QuilavaBooty

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so into this idea! I am so used to playing Minecraft in a multiplayer environment. Having a small community to share ideas and conversation with would be enjoyable. :) Going to give an application my best shot!

My IGN is QuilavaBooty.
My real name is Gregory McGinness.
My Skype name is idrewacircle.
I've downloaded Teamspeak for mobile, but I haven't used it before. The application seems straight forward enough though.
I'm 18 years of age.
I'm looking for a new place to venture with Feed the Beast. I used to play on self hosted servers with 2 of my friends. There is an issue now though, as one is heading off to the military and the other has a shorted motherboard. I love the idea of a small community. I love to research this modpack and share the knowledge with others. Learning about new items on a daily basis isn't an uncommon occurrence. :)I've been playing Minecraft for a little more than 2 years now, playing a majority of the snapshots even to this day.Tekkit was a popular modpack until Feed the Beast became popular. I migrated to FTB at the start of this year.
I consider myself to be knowledgeable with these mods by now. Though there are things I'm sure I don't know. Why I'm hoping this will be fun.
I haven't played multiplayer survival with anymore than 2 people lately; but I did used to host a Bukkit server. Ended up being too expensive when I was younger.
If you have any questions, ask me on Skype or as a reply. I'm sure I left something out, knowing me.
Oh! My favorite mods are Applied Energistics and Forestry. Mostly bees and trees with Forestry.

Thank you. :)

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: lazycory12
Experience with Feed The Beast: I've been playing FTB since the very release, and I've been enjoying every modpack. I love playing with the technical mods, so my bases tend to me more functional rather than aesthetically pleasing. I've completed Thaumcraft on quite a few servers and SP worlds, along with Bees (i adore the bees, i mean who doesn't?).
Why i am applying: I enjoy playing with FTB, and I've played with the FTB unleashed modpack quite a bit recently too. I love playing with others, especially on FTB as there is so much that can be completed!
Why i would be a good addition to the server: Despite my age, I'm mature for my age and i try to show professionalism at all times. Although the majority of my bases may be ugly, when i want to i can make my bases look good, whilst being functional at the same time. I can set up group activities whenever possible, i can aid those with other mods if needs be too. I get along with everyone who i may encounter; whether they're nice and kind to me or not.
Have you ever been banned from a server: Although this question may seem obscene to some, it's a good question to ask and some may look for it. I've never been banned from a server for any reason, i'm always friendly and professional at all times as I've previously stated throughout my application.
Notes about myself: I've had previous experience from other modpacks, such as Tekkit, Technic, FTB Direwolf20 1.4, 1.5 etc. I'm a Gamer, i play games like Pokemon and RuneScape.

Sorry for the long application, however i felt the need to go extremely in-depth on this and i hope you consider me carefully. Thanks for reading :)

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
Server project over.
I do not have the money, or the time.
I thought I would have, but it's too big of a responsibilty. Sorry to all of the players.