Problems with Rotarycraft energy generation.

Serkas

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently playing on the Monster pack 1.0.9 and tried to set up a hydrokinetic Generator and a solar tower but I couldn't find anyone with These issues so far.

The problem is that, after I set up the lubrication hose to its side (not in the blades/water shovels and not at the energy output side) it refuses to take in lubricant. I checked every part with the handheld toll thingy from rotarycraft and also made sure that the hose is actually going into the machine, but the lubrication is frozen at 0 mB while the hose is full of lubricant. The paddels aren't obstructed as well since the whole machine is hanging in mid air above the ground.
It wont turn or produce power and upon running a waterfall onto the shovels the water divides as if it touches a solid block instead of running "through" the paddels as it should. I also made sure to run the water on the counterclockwise side (even tried it with both directions to make sure).

The second problem is occuring with the solar tower: I put one onto the ground and supplied it with water by a buildcraft golden waterproof pipe into the top. But it consumes the water intantly (the number rises quickly and dropes back to zero everytime it reaches 1000 mB reapetedly) and when putting down solar mirror (I made sure to use the right ones instead of the reflective mirrors) those aren't turning towards the solar tower.

Both machines seem to be buged for me and don't operate.
Is this a known issue or am I missing something?

Jacobbelveder

Jul 29, 2019
both engines work fine for me, the solar power is always sporadic, the best way to use it is to send it's power into an industrial coil, and let it build up, it doesn't need to be pumped into the top either, I pump water into the bottom of mine, as for the lubricant & hydrokinetics, it should just flow into the back (opposite the output side) if you can get a screenshot of the hydrokinetic, people might be able to see what else could be stopping it turning?

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I'm currently playing on the Monster pack 1.0.9 and tried to set up a hydrokinetic Generator and a solar tower but I couldn't find anyone with These issues so far.

The problem is that, after I set up the lubrication hose to its side (not in the blades/water shovels and not at the energy output side) it refuses to take in lubricant. I checked every part with the handheld toll thingy from rotarycraft and also made sure that the hose is actually going into the machine, but the lubrication is frozen at 0 mB while the hose is full of lubricant. The paddels aren't obstructed as well since the whole machine is hanging in mid air above the ground.
It wont turn or produce power and upon running a waterfall onto the shovels the water divides as if it touches a solid block instead of running "through" the paddels as it should. I also made sure to run the water on the counterclockwise side (even tried it with both directions to make sure).

The second problem is occuring with the solar tower: I put one onto the ground and supplied it with water by a buildcraft golden waterproof pipe into the top. But it consumes the water intantly (the number rises quickly and dropes back to zero everytime it reaches 1000 mB reapetedly) and when putting down solar mirror (I made sure to use the right ones instead of the reflective mirrors) those aren't turning towards the solar tower.

Both machines seem to be buged for me and don't operate.
Is this a known issue or am I missing something?
Is this v15?

Serkas

Jul 29, 2019
Is this v15?
Yes 15b (if this is the same?)

I saw at the News page that there will be a update of the Monster pack, but it isn't updated on the loader.
Shall I wait till the update and see if this solves it? I'm just curios if the problem is within the version or if I'm doing something wrong.
Nevertheless thanks for your quick response.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Yes 15b (if this is the same?)

I saw at the News page that there will be a update of the Monster pack, but it isn't updated on the loader.
Shall I wait till the update and see if this solves it? I'm just curios if the problem is within the version or if I'm doing something wrong.
Nevertheless thanks for your quick response.
No, v15 had a bug where things would appear to always be zero.

Post an image of the setup.

Serkas

Jul 29, 2019
No, v15 had a bug where things would appear to always be zero.

Post an image of the setup.

Ok, here are the Images, one of the solar tower and one of my hydrokinetic engine:
wWnENdt.png

tbIfyWc.png

The hydrokinetic reports 0 mB of lubricant, but it isn't shown on the screenshot.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
what you could try is create a minecraft instance, with just forge, dragonapi and rotarycraft installed, and see if that helps.
it may be that another mod might be causing the problem you're having

Reactions: Padfoote

Motteks

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, i hope,i will get this right.I´m playing on Horizon 1.0.13,Rotary is 15.b and i run in the same problem, a: with the Hydrocinetic and b:with the Solar-Tower. For the Solar-Towers, i first placed the Mirrors around a Two high Solar-Tower and then connected the Water on Top. It´s still rushing throu, but it works. For the Hydrocinetic i haven´t look so far.

Attachments

• 2014-02-17_12.08.09 1.jpg
    2014-02-17_12.08.09 1.jpg
    783.6 KB · Views: 50

Serkas

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, i hope,i will get this right.I´m playing on Horizon 1.0.13,Rotary is 15.b and i run in the same problem, a: with the Hydrocinetic and b:with the Solar-Tower. For the Solar-Towers, i first placed the Mirrors around a Two high Solar-Tower and then connected the Water on Top. It´s still rushing throu, but it works. For the Hydrocinetic i haven´t look so far.

So this could be a Problem with the Monster pack.
I hope that this update will come out soon and maybe fix this.