Problem with Redstone Energy Cell

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AdjectivePants

Jul 29, 2019
I just made a Redstone Energy Cell and I have my 6 engines hooked up to golden conductive pipes and that is going to the energy cell but it is not outputting through golden conductive pipes on the other side. Is it not supposed to or am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Minethulhu

Jul 29, 2019
Also be sure you're not sending a redstone signal to the redstone energy cell, this will disable it from outputting energy.

Korenn

Jul 29, 2019
no, it'll output as is.

For the energy conduits, make sure the pipe is set to output mode where it connects to the cell

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
Also be sure you're not sending a redstone signal to the redstone energy cell, this will disable it from outputting energy.

In its default configuration, at least; you can change this by right clicking on the cell and setting Redstone Control to Disabled. That way it'll output energy regardless of the redstone signal it's receiving. You can also set it to only output when the signal is on.

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
got the same problem...

Revelation ver. 3.5
Steam Dynamo->Energy cell dont fill it up

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
all signals are disabled... i am not a noob and i can read... but still dosnt work

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Okay, if you can post pictures (some people can't, which is why I ask), then a post showing your setup and the cell menus might help troubleshoot.

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
1631797155177.png

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Just FYI, if you press F2 in Minecraft that will take a screenshot for you and save it in a folder in your instance, without you needing to be in the menu. If you can do that for the energy cell GUI and your setup, that would help

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
But the electrical engine with the circuit board, and powered by solar cells dont work also

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
OK, the best way to find out why that might be is a good picture - though looking behind the image you've got there, if those are all connected with copper cables, you may be losing quite a bit of power along those. It might be worth, if you can, switching out for glass fiber cables.