Problem with NEI [HELP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
Hello... I have one problem with NEI... My items dont show on the right...

LOOK HERE!

Code:
NEI Version: 1.5.2.28
java.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagEnd cannot be cast to net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound
at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadWorld(NEIClientConfig.java:321)
at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handleSMPCheck(NEICPH.java:119)
at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handlePacket(NEICPH.java:27)
at codechicken.core.packet.PacketCustom$ClientPacketHandler.handle(PacketCustom.java:162)
at codechicken.core.packet.PacketCustom$CustomPacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketCustom.java:133)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:84)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1571)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:59)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:461)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1526)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
that error is from FTB folrder - unleashed... not from console and i can play minecraft and when i log in to game it says to chat "PRoblem with NEI" btu i can still play but without items in NEI...

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
With out a console log error I'm not exactly sure what is causing this. You said this only happens on the server? If NEI works fine in the modpack when you try to play SSP. Then my suggestion is to open your server folder inside the save folder and delete your NEI.dat and/or NEI folder located there. This is where the NEI search, configuration and other information about NEI is located. It is safe to delete, you will just have to redo your NEI options.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
It almost has to be something on your machine then. Please try my suggestion about deleting the file/folder. The only other thing I can think of is reinstalling the mod pack with a force update. Or if you did not follow the recommended install guide try following it closely.

Edit: Just did a search for the first line in the error and the first link that appeared suggested the same thing I initally suggested of deleting the NEI.dat file/NEI folder and it worked for that user.

Status
Not open for further replies.