Problem with MPS Addons

Gtking616

Jul 29, 2019
First off, I know there is a dedicated thread to MPS related stuff, but it seems pretty dead to me so I thought I'd start a thread here in hopes of more responses. Anyway, I pretty much know what the problem is, but I just have no idea how to solve it. I have MPS in the Direwolf modpack for 1.7.10, and have the addons with MPS. The addon items show up in game and in the tinkers table to install to my suit, but the only problem is the recipes don't show up, and I tried the recipes on the main MPS site just incase, and it didn't work. So obviously the recipes are missing right? Well I downloaded the recipe files from the main site, and those didn't work either, which I sort of expected. Does anyone perhaps have a recipe file with the addons or knows where I could get it? Or any other sort of solution?

Thanks in advanced.

6210classick

Jul 29, 2019
update MPS to the latest version manually , as of the latest version MPS Addon is now integrated in it

http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits

Recipes must be installed separately if you are running a server or playing single player! Put them in the config folder, config/machinemuse/recipes/ (folder will auto-generate when you start for the first time)

If you are only going to be connecting to a multiplayer server, then Numina will automatically download the recipes for that particular server, so you don't need to do this.