Problem with modpacks, Items and Mobs missing

F

Felix1987

There is no such item ID is a error I get on my own server in a lot of modpacks (Log is from Survival Stories 3). Seems like the server has no modded items available at all. Minimap allthough is working. Just the Items and mobs from the modpacks are missing. It looks and feels a lot like vanilla. Some very few aspects of the modpacks seem to work.
Client works well in singleplayer indeed.

log: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/abeda776

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Minimap is a client mod, what pack are you using?

Where did you get that pack? Be sure to click the "Download Server" button on the official FTB launcher to get your files. What i'm seeing is a vanilla server.

F

Felix1987

Tried it with Galactic Science, Survival Sories 3 and the offical FTB - Infinity evolved Modpack. Downloaded all the Servers with the "Download Server" button. I even downloaded the clients and servers several times and had in mind to do it quick so the client and server are synced.
Server Start.bat executed. And server.properties is only configured with my local ip. Also tried the client on a open server, works well there. But all my own ftb-servers are like vanilla...
Thx for the help!

Last edited:

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Can you post the forge log for the FTB server? The server isn't loading the mods, perhaps you have the wrong server.jar? Did you add spigot or something?

M

MacroD

Moin moin,
i have the same Problem.
I started the Server SurvivalStories3 with FTB-Launcher "Server Download" and when I start the Server and the Game, I can't use some special Items in the MultiPlayer but in SP I can use the Items,
it says; "There is no such item with ID".
I have tried to change the Java version, without success. I tried to copy the Mods and the Scripts and the Configs from SP to MP without success and conversed.
I started to search for the LOG Files and found some Entries where it means to be to old or an error Message. Then I sort them out, the mods and changed them out for example; Crafting Tweaks, BuildCraft, and Botania, without success.
I don't know how to go on.
I hope here to find a Solution.
And THX for everyones Help

Last edited:
F

Felix1987

Ok, here is the link to the Forge-Log: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/45fcb3bd
I'm not really sure if thats the Forge-Log, it looked like it to me. Sorry, I'm not familiar with forge-logs! If my link contains some wrong data, please tell me where to find the right Forge-Log.

F

Felix1987

Nothing added!
Its a problem with totally (just local ip) untouched FTB-Servers, downloaded with the server-download-button within the FTB-launcher.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like you're using an older pack,1.6 packs and below you should be using java 1.7 not 1.8, see if that helps.

M

MacroD

I tried it with Java 7 and than it says "You are using an older Java version, and should update to 1.8 or newer" and so I deinstalled the Java Version and installed the newest but the same Problem in MP with "There is no such item with ID"

Felix, have you tried it with other Java Versions?

Last edited:
F

Felix1987

Yes MacroD, I tried Java7 to. Even tried some misleading explanations how to solve Java-Problems.
The pack I really want is Survival Stories 3, it uses 1.7.10 Minecraft. But had the same issue with Galactic sciences (1.7.10) and FTB Infinity evolved (1.7.10).

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using windows 10 java version 1.8 update 77 I opened the FTB launcher added the pack code survivalstories3, selected version 1.1.1. clicked download server, then launch. started server. logged into localhost:25565 and everything worked and no item id errors.

I'm unable to reproduce the issues you are having so I can't be of much help other than to show you what I did to get it to work. If you tell me how to reproduce your error I can help more.

What I can tell you is that the server isn't loading the mods, perhaps missing libraries, vanilla jar? something corrupted? I'm unable to tell from what the server has logged what the issue is exactly.