Problem with MindCrack Pack 8.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zFlax0r

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!
I have a problem now with the MindCrack pack. Initially, me and my two friends were playing with the Direwolf Pack. It was all fine but when I found out there was no Rotary Macerator or Induction Furnace I decided to change to the MindCrack pack. But now it got bad - So many crafting recipes changed and now I need about 5 steps or something like that to make a normal Water Mill! I even need three diamonds for a Macerator, this is mainly because of GregTech. When I put 5 diamond ore in the Macerator, it just gave me 10 diamond dust, but I can't get diamonds out of them. This is so annoying, and now I want to change the pack to Direwolf again. But - I want to make an Induction Furnace and Rotary Macerators, without having the GregTech pack. Can I somehow change to the Direwolf pack again with having Rotary Macerators, Induction Furnaces, and stuff like that? I really need your help! And if it's not possible - what other solutions would you suggest me? If you know something, please can you tell me with Step by Step? I've been playing FTB since only two weeks, so I'm pretty new.

I hope you can help me!

Greetings

zFlax0r

Jul 29, 2019
@Ashzification: Cool thanks, how do I do that?

@Micmager: Well it is way harder, we're using Water Mills as a power source, and with the Direwolf Pack we only needed Wood and a Generator for it, but now we need Aluminium Ingots, which we have to get from Bauxite, then we have to make Bauxite Dust, get an Industrial Electrolyzer and a MFE, produce 256.000 EU which takes ages, then we get 8 ingots which we have to put in a Blast Furnace, which is also hard to get. So in some views it's actually waaay harder.^^

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
If you're not sure what you're doing with config files, you could always check if someone else has done it already for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.