Problem with Immersive Engineering for Minecraft 1.12.2

W

WolfOruS

Hello everybody, this is my first thread i have ever created for this reason I apologize in advance about mistakes such as "posted in a wrong section or anything else",(and for my bad english).
Im here because i have just downloaded and installed the immersive engineering mod and watched some tutorials about machines, wires, electricity and more, so i have created a flat world for tests but when i set up the crusher or an arc furnace or any other machine with an animation these works but without animations(the crusher dont move blades, arc furnace dont show the melted materials) and just results freezed. Anyone have an idea about this "bug" or what is and how i could fix it?.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
The animations might be switched off somewhere- try setting graphics to fancy (no idea if IE follows this setting- just worth a try), or look in the config for anything that'll turn it on.

If not- run IE in a separate instance with just the prerequisites needed to make it run. If that fixes it- start adding the other mods back in until it glitches again.

W

WolfOruS

The animations might be switched off somewhere- try setting graphics to fancy (no idea if IE follows this setting- just worth a try), or look in the config for anything that'll turn it on.

If not- run IE in a separate instance with just the prerequisites needed to make it run. If that fixes it- start adding the other mods back in until it glitches again.
Checked in IE config file but nothing that help. Tried to remove all other mods expecially optifine but all still freezed. Created a new world, flat and normal but still have the same problem.

WILD GETTA

May 22, 2020
hi i have the immersive engineering
mod and when i try to create a new
world it closes and tested with other
mods and it works

please help me