Problem with direwolf20 Modpack 1.4.7 v5.3.2 EE3

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

QWERTYAZ

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening, I know that the modpack is pretty old, but I want to know how to solve the problem of minium stone in the modpack dw20 1.4.7 v5.3.2 O_O
Now let me explain: When I load the game, the minium stone works fine, I transmute everything. After a while I'm playing, I do not transmutes some items. An example is the wood in the obsidian, and the blaze powder in blaze rod.
How do I fix this bug?
Sorry if I'm writing in an incomprehensible way, but I use a translator because I do not know the english ;)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening, I know that the modpack is pretty old, but I want to know how to solve the problem of minium stone in the modpack dw20 1.4.7 v5.3.2 O_O
Now let me explain: When I load the game, the minium stone works fine, I transmute everything. After a while I'm playing, I do not transmutes some items. An example is the wood in the obsidian, and the blaze powder in blaze rod.
How do I fix this bug?
Sorry if I'm writing in an incomprehensible way, but I use a translator because I do not know the english ;)
You have to restart your client, wether it be singleplayer or multiplayer
It also happened in ultimate

QWERTYAZ

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately I was already doing so, but I wanted to know if there was another way that did not involve the continuous reboot of the client: (
I am in singleplayer