Bug Problem with Crafted Saddles when playing Mo Creatures mod

Clover10123

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not very good at forums, so if this is posted in the wrong area, either just tell me or move it. I don't intend to offend anyone.

In any case, I play the "monster" pack on FTB and decided that I wanted to add just one extra mod: MoCreatures. At first there were some ID conflicts with the blocks but I seemed to have fixed that problem. But now I have a different problem.

The game runs perfectly fine, but if you've played with the Mo Creatures mod before, you'll know that you're able to tame and ride horses and dragons (or wyverns in this game) using crafted saddles, which is an item exclusive to this mod. Problem is, when I tried to find the item in the list of items, it didn't appear. And when I tried to physically make it with a crafting table, I got a sapphire shovel... which seems to be the game's fill-in item for when it doesn't know what to produce. I tried both recipes for crafted saddles, still got the same output. I figured the item might have been written over by another mod but the game still managed to deal without it... but I really, really want to ride a wyvern. :( How can I go about trying to fix this problem?

I admit I'm a bit noobish at this kinda stuff and always turn to the internet for help, but I tried to use what I learned from fixing the ID conficts to apply in this case, i.e. trying to find where the item is in the config and just fix it, but it seems to be nowhere in sight.

Let me know if there's more information I can provide.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not very good at forums, so if this is posted in the wrong area, either just tell me or move it. I don't intend to offend anyone.

In any case, I play the "monster" pack on FTB and decided that I wanted to add just one extra mod: MoCreatures. At first there were some ID conflicts with the blocks but I seemed to have fixed that problem. But now I have a different problem.

The game runs perfectly fine, but if you've played with the Mo Creatures mod before, you'll know that you're able to tame and ride horses and dragons (or wyverns in this game) using crafted saddles, which is an item exclusive to this mod. Problem is, when I tried to find the item in the list of items, it didn't appear. And when I tried to physically make it with a crafting table, I got a sapphire shovel... which seems to be the game's fill-in item for when it doesn't know what to produce. I tried both recipes for crafted saddles, still got the same output. I figured the item might have been written over by another mod but the game still managed to deal without it... but I really, really want to ride a wyvern. :( How can I go about trying to fix this problem?

I admit I'm a bit noobish at this kinda stuff and always turn to the internet for help, but I tried to use what I learned from fixing the ID conficts to apply in this case, i.e. trying to find where the item is in the config and just fix it, but it seems to be nowhere in sight.

Let me know if there's more information I can provide.
I think what happened is that in your configs, the Mo Creatures have a (when this recipe is used craft object 12345). The problem being that since you changed the ID 12345 us now the Sapphire shovel. One way to maybe solve this is to change the Sapphire Shovel ID (12345) into the saddle's ID