Problem when i log in the game.

SupermanQC

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I got a problem. When i enter the game, the screen froze after a moment and turn to black. Sometime, i can play 20 minutes without problems but sometime i enter the game and it frozes instantly. The screen turn black and the game not responding anymore. I have to launch it again and again wishing it will work a few minutes.

So, if someone can help me, it will be really appreciate. Thanks.

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Have you allocated plenty of memory (RAM) for the launcher/client? Also, is there any crash logs you can post up?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
10 GB?! That is way too much to give the launcher. 2GB maybe 3GB is the maximum you will ever need. After experiencing the crash close the game window and click on the 'Paste my log to pastebin.com' button on the console window. This will add a link at the bottom of the console window. You provide us with that link and it will allow us to see your console log and the error it contains. If clicking the link does not generate a link, pastebin.com/xxxx, at the bottom of the log please post the contents of the console to pastebin.com yourself and provide us with a link it gives you. Look here so your log does not get deleted.