Problem starting new server

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cosmology27

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to start a new server. I'm trying to download the MindCrack, and it goes SUPER slow on download, and stop halfway every time. Is there something wrong with the link or something? I've tried a bunch of times now, and my download speed for everything else is fine. The download for MindCrack just won't finish.

I downloaded the Direwolf, and as it's preparing the spawn area it stops at 40% and says I've run out of memory. I have 4gb in my laptop, and I've allotted 3gb to the server, and it is saying I only have 123mb for some reason.

If you can help in either of these cases I'd really appreciate it.

Auric

Jul 29, 2019
When downloading FTB lite I'm getting the same problem. slow download and stops about 1/2 way

Cosmology27

Jul 29, 2019
Mine finally downloaded, I think they were changing things today, because the site is somewhat different now, have you tried in the past couple of hours?

So now I have a new problem... I can't port forward. I've tried running Port Map and it says "router incompatible". I've checked into AT&T and my router and told it to allow port forwarding with Port Map, and it still doesn't work... if anyone's had this same issue I'd appreciate your advice.