Bug Problem about Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Azrod06

Mar 29, 2020
Hello, I' don't speak english very well because I'm french and I learn English. Sorry for my error. I have created a server in a very very old mac (2011) but it have 4GB of ram and I7 processor, the server is install and every things is good but when I play the startserver.command it give me a error :
Code:
MBP-de-Arthur:~ arthur$ /Users/arthur/Desktop/FTBInventionsServer/ServerStart.command ; exit;
Starting server
A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:43)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:12)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    ... 6 more
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Opération terminée]

I don't now what it's not work. I have java 8 update 241 for MAC. I give you the .txt server start. And I use the modpack FTB Revelation.

Please can you help me. And sorry for my error.

Attachments

• ServerStart - copie.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: mellodoot