Whitelist Server PrivateFTB|DW20 v5.3.1|Whitelist|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
Application:
IGN: Conibek2008
Name: Coni
Why do you want to join our server?: Looking for a community to teach and learn from, have fun, build, trade, ect.
Country your from: USA
Do you need help installing mods: no
What is your favorite rule: no excessive swearing

Application:
IGN:dudukaka1
Name:Vinícius, but you can call me Vini
Why do you want to join our server?:ive always wanted to play in a server with friends, but we cant get it to work (since im the only one who really wants it), so i decided to find a server created by someone else, so i can make new friends, expand my knowledge on FTB...
Country your from: Brazil
Do you need help installing mods: nope
What is your favorite rule: No griefing/cheating/hacking

Accepted!

callumhall111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:callumhall111
name:callum
why do you want to join our server?:I have been looking for a server which seems like a nice bunch of people, I also have decent experience with most of the mods, dont know Lua but kind of want to start learning
country you're from: England
Do you need help installing mods: no
Favourite rule:No griefing/hacking/cheating

Giratina548

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Giratina548
Name:James
Why do you want to join our server?:im looking for a place that i can fit in and make new friends.
Country your from:USA
Do you need help installing mods:no
What is your favorite rule:No pvp

XxmehlhausenxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxmehlhausenxX
Name: Noah
Why do you want to join our server?: I am looking for a great FTB community and yours look good.
Do you need help installing mods: No
What is your favorite rule: No Griefing/Cheating/Hacking

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
IGN: XxmehlhausenxX
Name: Noah
Why do you want to join our server?: I am looking for a great FTB community and yours look good.
Do you need help installing mods: No
What is your favorite rule: No Griefing/Cheating/Hacking

Accepted!

MarkillionV2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MarkillionV2
Name: Dexter, but any other part of my name I would rather not share
Why do you want to join our server?:I want to join the server because I am good with quite a few of the mods, and I have yet to find a good server. I figured that I would join you server, because I want to have fun without other peoples popularity causing turf wars. I also am very good with helping people, and have contributed quite a bit to the feed the beast wiki.
Country your from:United States
Do you need help installing mods:I am completely competent of installing mods.
What is your favorite rule:No killing; I hate it when I am first getting started and people come and kill you and take all of your progress. Another is no stealing, because getting all your hard work taken absolutely sucks.

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
IGN:MarkillionV2
Name: Dexter, but any other part of my name I would rather not share
Why do you want to join our server?:I want to join the server because I am good with quite a few of the mods, and I have yet to find a good server. I figured that I would join you server, because I want to have fun without other peoples popularity causing turf wars. I also am very good with helping people, and have contributed quite a bit to the feed the beast wiki.
Country your from:United States
Do you need help installing mods:I am completely competent of installing mods.
What is your favorite rule:No killing; I hate it when I am first getting started and people come and kill you and take all of your progress. Another is no stealing, because getting all your hard work taken absolutely sucks.

Accepted!

RandomRageDude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: omgz0rg , WAZAM7 and petaaaah
Name: Sam, Seppe and Louis
Why do you want to join our server?: Well basicly me and Seppe (WAZAM7) are small-time youtubers, we used to have our own private host but he tended to cheat all his items in and was constantly making our world lag with mystcraft, so I started looking around for a decent replacement hosted by someone else ^^ I hope you can let us all in, I'd greatly appreciate it ;D
Country your from: Belgium, all of us
Do you need help installing mods: Don't think so, do we need to change anything in the direwolf20 pack? I should be able to figure it out and help my friends ^^
What is your favorite rule: No mystcraft worlds, definately ;) it's too cheaty for me ^^

One more thing, are we allowed to kill other people if they agree with it? just for the sake of having some tournaments or something?
Thanks in advance !
(in case you want to see if we're nice people;
- omgz0rg
- WAZAM7 )

WAZAM7

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join our server?: Well basicly me and Seppe (WAZAM7) are small-time youtubers, we used to have our own private host but he tended to cheat all his items in and was constantly making our world lag with mystcraft, so I started looking around for a decent replacement hosted by someone else ^^ I hope you can let us all in, I'd greatly appreciate it ;D. I finaly want a server that won't kick us or make us start over again (this would be the third start)
Do you need help installing mods: Don't think so, do we need to change anything in the direwolf20 pack? I should be able to figure it out and help my friends ^^
What is your favorite rule: No mystcraft worlds, definately ;) it's too cheaty for me ^^

One more thing, are we allowed to kill other people if they agree with it? just for the sake of having some tournaments or something?
Thanks in advance !
- omgz0rg
- WAZAM7 )

IGN: WAZAM7
Name: Seppe
Why do you want to join our server?: Same as omgzOrg (Sam) basicly: Well basicly me and omgzOrg (Sam) are small-time youtubers, we used to have our own private host but he tended to cheat all his items in and was constantly making our world lag with mystcraft, so Sam started looking around for a decent replacement hosted by someone else ^^ We hope you can let us all in, We would greatly appreciate it ;D
Country your from: Belgium
Do you need help installing mods: Don' think so, we will figure it out
What is your favorite rule: same as omgzorg (Sam). No mystcraft, It's cheaty and laggy.

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
Why do you want to join our server?: Well basicly me and Seppe (WAZAM7) are small-time youtubers, we used to have our own private host but he tended to cheat all his items in and was constantly making our world lag with mystcraft, so I started looking around for a decent replacement hosted by someone else ^^ I hope you can let us all in, I'd greatly appreciate it ;D

Thanks in advance !
- omgz0rg
- WAZAM7 )

All 3 of you are accepted, welcome to the server!

GreatWilson

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:GreatWilson
Name:Mike
Why do you want to join our server?:I want to play small ftb DW server to check out and play with some mods, also im not fan of giant community, prefer to play with few people i know well
Country your from:poland
Do you need help installing mods:Nope
What is your favorite rule:no cheating - like spawning items

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
Application:
IGN:GreatWilson
Name:Mike
Why do you want to join our server?:I want to play small ftb DW server to check out and play with some mods, also im not fan of giant community, prefer to play with few people i know well
Country your from:poland
Do you need help installing mods:Nope
What is your favorite rule:no cheating - like spawning items

Accepted!

We are currently closed after this application.

MarkillionV2

Jul 29, 2019
hey, ive been trying to connect, but i keep getting "cant reach server", what can i do to fix that?

The server was down for a bit, because I accidently crashed it with my tunnel bore(frame quarry)

Just a notice to all existing players: I am going to be starting up a public steam line, via liquid tesseracks, along with a public Creasote oil line as far as liquids go. I will also be setting up a public power line, that is available to all players, as long as it is not dragged down by everyone.

Happy digging!
-MarkillionV2

MarkillionV2

Jul 29, 2019
The server is shutting down for good, Add me on skype: LethalColt

Strane is giving me the world download files, and it will be figuring out a way to set the server back up.
If you do not have skype, then just send me a PM here, and ill figure out a way to get you the IP.

If I do not have success hosting the server, then me and Dr_Bubba are going to find a new server, that is pretty much the same, and we will do our best to get you guys in.

Sorry for the inconvenience, i hope to get this sorted out.