Whitelist Server Private Server [Unleashed 1.13] [Biome O' Plenty] [ Enchant +] [Adult 18+] [TS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mike Benson

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone. I've recently created a hosted FTB Unleashed server and looking for a FEW mature players to join. I've spent several weeks learning the FTB mods and now want others to collaboratively play with on the new server.

Information about server:

- Whitelist : 172.245.14.114:25566
- Hard Survival
- Running FTB Unleased with Biomes O' Plenty and Enchanting Plus enabled
- Hosting a private Teamspeak server for communication
- No current plug ins - This is a private server and only looking for a few mature gamers

What i'm looking for:

- Mature gamers only - I'm 33 and only interested in 18+
- I typically play after 11 PM CST - It doesn't make any sense if you can't play at those times. Please be active at night time when I play.
- People interested in working together collaboratively to complete projects, build interesting things and accomplish goals as a team
- Able to communicate effectively and use Teamspeak
- I'll spend some time making sure I get the right people before allowing them to join the server. Please don't waste my time if you are not serious.
- Working knowledge of FTB is a plus - those willing and able to learn the mods and do the necessary research encouraged to reply.

Private message me if interested or want more information. Thanks!

Reactions: Pascal van Ratingen

Pascal van Ratingen

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i am playing on this server for a few weeks now, its a very stable server (best one i seen), i havent seen a disconect/crash (only when MC servers are down), but we could need some more people. All the members are very social and its a Fantastic place to hang out. I am for sure not leaving this server, because its very awsome. Hope to see some more people online that will share the same experiance as i have. There is a mining age and mystcraft is working great. You dont need to be "pro" just be yourself and hang out with the people. You can build anywhere and not like other servers where you can build here and there and try limit it to 40 blocks. This place rocks.!! You wont regret in joining.

regards Calmz.