Whitelist Server Private Server | Monster 1.1.1 | White-List | Mature | PvE | No Mod Restrictions/Items Banned

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my IGN is Ziibez. I'm from England and I'm 21, I'd like to join your server mainly because the other mature server I was playing on shut down :(. I was just working towards making a ReactorCraft Fusion reactor so I'm kinda bummed out about that :(. At the moment I'm looking for anywhere to call home as I'm an active player but much prefer SMP to sitting in my own world with no one to talk to :). Thanks.

Quade

Jul 29, 2019
Hello friends. My name is Quade. My IGN is CYB0RGP4ND4. Looking forward to a friendly community. Cant wait to join.

jordan hennel

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya like to join a Server Community. if you was to accept me in. my IGN is minijordanh. im fun and completely friendly. im 21 and currently playing 4 to 6 hours a day. not a member of any other sites. looking to join one to show some great ideas to people. been playing for 2 year or more not been counting.