Whitelist Server Private Server | Monster 1.1.1 | White-List | Mature | PvE | No Mod Restrictions/Items Banned

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

X3773

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome, If you are looking for a casual mature modded MineCraft community that likes to work together building and exploring then this is the server for you.

Looking for players that like to build and explore all of the mods within Monster. Leave your username in a post or send me a message and I will send you the server information. Server voice chat is vent.

Rules:
  • Be Friendly
  • No Griefing
  • No Abuse
  • No PvP
Server Info:
  • 20 slots
  • Survival
  • Hard Difficulty (It's no fun if it's not hard)
  • Default Mods for Monster

Last edited:

dkznike

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds cool, i would like to be a part of that. My ign is dkznike. hope to meet you on there. :D

chrb_37

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my IGN is: chrb_37 and i would like to join your server, it sound cool and been looking for a good server to play on with my friend Dkznike

nart

Jul 29, 2019
I left you a msg. I want to ask also if the server is community strict or we can make separate bases and if there is any protection. Also if blood magic and meteor are on.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Il join but damn meteor craft will force us to move underground if we want our bases to survive xD

Name: DerpPilz

I want to join because Im looking for a new monster server, meteorcraft will be a good challenge for me :)

nart

Jul 29, 2019
i hope BM is on its has some cool stuff :).
ign : thegesh
i wona join because i am looking for a monster server to play around with its awesome mods

X3773

Jul 29, 2019
You can build any where you want. There is no protection so griefing will get you banned.

letariodemaus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can I join? My ign is letariodemaus, I am 17 years old, I love playing ftb, and I would love to play with a no-griefing server and a great community.

LavishCorgi

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to join as well. I'm always interested in small, laid back communities. The IGN is LavishCorgi. I'll send you a PM whenever I'm whitelisted.

I also have a friend, Wetstew, who would like to join, but if you'd rather he apply himself, I will redirect him here when I see him online.

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: McKim_Boys
I am looking for a server that doesn't lag and i can have fun just building and collaborating with other people

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Urs1997
Looking for a fun , no-grief server where I can settle, build my home and have lots of fun!

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
I too would like to join the Server - looking for a fresh Server to start on with a laid back community.

My IGN is Ryan784. Thanks for taking the time to read this,
cheers!

stijn485

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join the server so badly!
My ign is: stijnschmitz
I'm 15 atm I hope that's not a problem…

Fabio Fernando

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hey! :D I really want to be accepted in the server. My IGN is 1RobotChicken and I'm 22. I have moderate/high experience with moded and vanilla minecraft.

Disconnected

Jul 29, 2019
Heyho :DD Im XMiner001X and i would like to join this community :D. Why? Because im experienced in modpacks and rlly wanna try out this fresh one because its fun to do that kind of things as a community. oh and im nearly 17 amd ma favorite mod in the pack is the Bee-Mod.
SO i hope i get accepeted and see ya on da server!