Whitelist Server Private Server | Direwolf20 Pack | Whitelisted | Mature | Recruting

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gigimooshi2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- gigimooshi2
Will you be able to join teamspeak- yes
Why you want to join- after 30000000000000000 tries to get my friends to play minecraft i deiceded that it isn't worth it i want to play with pros
What will you add to the community- Maybe a workshop for everyone to use with an public ME system
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Thaumcraft- finished 4 times ExtraUti- Watched too much Direwolf AE- its AE... Buildcraft- #Tekkit IC2- #Tekkit and Thermalexp- Basic & adv.
builds? my base i going to be a duengon for you guys to enjoy:D

CulDoes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Firstly my real name is Luc, I'm 16 years old and I'm from the UK. Ive been looking for a nice friendly community for a while now and I recently found your server listed on the ftb forums, I really liked the look of your community you've created and I love to become a part of it. In contribution to the server I'm considering recording video's of my experience on your server and as myself I'm very social and love to have a laugh, to be honest I can't really think of what I specifically can do to contribute the server other than being a part of it and being a friend of the community. Oh and my ign is CulDoes. Thankyou for your time and I hope to join your community!

N

NPCKiller

Name : NPCKiller
Channel : youtube.com/NPCKiller

Current admin of 3 servers. Im looking for more people my age to play modded with.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
Name: hopdog
casual player just looking for a newhome to play on while i have some time off. weekend player mostly love tech mods and making automatons.