1. This section of the forums is now closed. You can post and answer support requests on the new support site here

Private Pack OverLoad: "Fatal error launching Minecraft and FML"

Discussion in '[Archived] Tech Support' started by overspin99, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. overspin99

overspin99 New Member

Hey guys,
    i'm new on this forum!:)
    Today i want to ask you about a problem with the private pack OverLoad...
    When i start the modpack after download it appears the FML window, Forge loads mods etc. then it appears this!!!!

I already tried deleting and redownloading it, but nothing happened.
    I hope someone, maybe FTB staff could help me.

Attached Files:

2. lavarthan

lavarthan New Member

We prefer pastebin.com for logs. Look here to fix it.

3. cfarence

cfarence New Member

I am having the same problem. Im trying to launch my own private pack and it says the same thing. It seems that the bcprov-jdk15on-148.jar file that it is trying to download from minecraftforge's servers has been deleted.

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://files.minecraftforge.net/fmllibs/bcprov-jdk15on-148.jar

going to that address returns a 404 not found error.

4. lavarthan

lavarthan New Member

If you read the entire thread you would see how to download it. In other words go through the link I provide and download the files that end with .stash Remove the .stash from the file and place them into the lib folder. If you want it even easier and are willing to download a pack to solve this. Download Unleashed and copy over the lib folder from there. This does not seem to be affecting the major packs just the third party ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.