Whitelist Server private pack | NukeLand | New | 18+ mature | Rotarycraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HarperZ

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: HarperZ
timezone: CET
playstyle(automation/aesthetics): automation and builds on the more complext technical end of the scale, occationaly i get a smattering of insipration and builds something real pretty but it was a while ago :p
how long have you been playing: since -09 back when the name of the game was classic
why you would like to play with this pack/server: looking for a new server to call home, and it looks a lot like an mix of intressting mods that iv been looking for, gotten bored with the normal modpacks, and id love to play with some new people. Just hopeing i can get around the ping issues iv run into before.

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: Shadowhonoo
timezone: EST
playstyle(automation/aesthetics): i like to build awesome things mainly in void / sky ages with overworld hub, i tend to focus on magic after i get a sorting system going
how long have you been playing: i believe sense beta
why you would like to play with this pack/server: it has all mods i love WITH Iguana tweeks YES!

Last edited:

Agil7054

Jul 29, 2019
I am having problems accessing the server. Whenever I try to connect to the server it says something about mod rejections followed by a bunch of FML mods listed.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
I am having problems accessing the server. Whenever I try to connect to the server it says something about mod rejections followed by a bunch of FML mods listed.
thats what happens when you have the wrong version of the pack. currently we are on version 1.7.6

ethanrat

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: ethanrat
timezone: EST
playstyle(automation/aesthetics): i generally focus on building basic automation then move onto magic mods later after i have a stable semi automatic base running
how long have you been playing: I have been playing since beta 1.1.0
why you would like to play with this pack/server: it has a lot of the mods I like to pay with including rotarycraft and thaumcraft with its add-ons

pappysassafras

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: pappysassafras
Timezone: EST
Playstyle: Tech focused but maybe some Thaumcraft and bees
How long have you been playing: MC since Beta, FTB since unleashed
Why you would like to play with this pack/server: I like the modpack list but won't know if I am going to stay until I get a feel for the community - also I like that you whitelist

spy679

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: spy679
Timezone: EST
Playstyle: Aesthetics with a focus on gardening
Time played: Since Beta
Why would I play the pack: Because It's time to join a new server!

Taurmin

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: Taurmin
timezone: CET
playstyle(automation/aesthetics): Automation, computercraft programming and trains... i love my choo choos!
how long have you been playing: Bout a week longer than HarperZ
why you would like to play with this pack/server: Because it has all the cool mods.

Kazuway

Jul 29, 2019
name: Kazuway
timezone: eastern standard
play-style: both
how long have i been playing: not very long. i would have to say about 2 months. i started on a tablet(pocket version) and now i would to play with other people on a pc
why would i like to play this server: my friend recomended to me so i am able to play with him on the pc

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
I tired to whitelist you but according to minecraft that username does not exist.

If your friend is on our server to help you thats great. but if not this server would be rather difficult for someone new to modded minecraft.

Last edited:

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
Name: Spikednate12
Timezone: CST
Play-style: Miner/Functional Builder....It's not that I can't do pretty. Just takes some random motivation.
How long have you been playing? Since Tekkit
Why would I like to play this server: I'm looking for a new home.