Whitelist Server private pack | NukeLand | New | 18+ mature | Rotarycraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Charrizzard

Jul 29, 2019
We are no longer accepting new players.

Hello folks, I recently started a server to play with a buddy of mine on a private pack, sadly he quit.
I don't really like SSP since it would be just me talking to myself. I've decided to find some new friends to play with and have fun with.

the mod list:

As you can see, it's a big pack. If you're playing on a potato, this probably not the pack you're looking for.

The server is hosted on the west coast of the USA.

I will reset the map when the majority of the players feel like they have nothing else to do on the map.

some basic rules to make everyone's life easier:
1) standard no jerk rules
2) standard no griefing rules
3) don't make quarry holes in the overworld unless you plan on using the hole.
4) you can make your own chunk loaders, please be responsible.
5) use common sense.
6) have fun :3

To apply, please answer the questions below:
in game name:
playstyle(automation/aesthetics):
how long have you been playing:
why you would like to play with this pack/server:

Last edited:

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: Fiic
play style(automation/aesthetics): you already know
how long have you been playing: 1 year
why you would like to play with this pack/server: Cause I helped make this pack

And I didn't quit. I took a break.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: xTiMBo
timezone: AEST
playstyle(automation/aesthetics): automation
how long have you been playing: since alpha mods since 1.2.5
why you would like to play with this pack/server: looking for a new server to call home

silvertab

Jul 29, 2019
timezone: EDT
playstyle(automation/aesthetics): I try to aim for both but don't always succeed :D
how long have you been playing: Been playing minecraft since alpha... mods every since they became a thing, haven't really touched vanilla since!
why you would like to play with this pack/server: I love a LOT of mods...so I like packs that have a LOT of mods! :)

Ruby_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Ruby_Samurai
Timezone: GMT +1
Playstyle(automation/aesthetics): Automate all the things! (They don't always look nice tho)
How long have you been playing: For over 3 years
Why you would like to play with this pack/server: Looks like a solid pack, lots of mods and they're all great :)

Vvtra

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: vvtra
timezone: UAE
playstyle(automation/aesthetics): semi automation. Mostly a 2X4 hole in a xtreme mountain with tunnels leading to a bunch of rooms
how long have you been playing: couple of years
why you would like to play with this pack/server: small community is always more fun and enjoyable.

rousade

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: rousade
timezone: GMT+3
playstyle(automation/aesthetics):automation
how long have you been playing:1 year
why you would like to play with this pack/server: looking for packs after i left infinity

Agil7054

Jul 29, 2019
in game name:Agil7054
timezone:Central
playstyle(automation/aesthetics):semi-automation, start out getting basic machines, then make nice base, then move on doing both at same time
how long have you been playing:~3 years
why you would like to play with this pack/server:I enjoy playing with others but have been having trouble finding a good pack and server until I came across yours

Azgalonious

Jul 29, 2019
Applied on reddit, but went a while without an answer. I SUBMIT. Made an FTB account.

in game name: Aulton

timezone: GMT-6

playstyle(automation/aesthetics): Automation, then aesthetics. I get myself nicely established, then work on polishing my place up.

how long have you been playing: Been playing since Tekkit in the 1.2.5 era. I think that's referred to as Classic now.

why you would like to play with this pack/server: Reika's mods + Mekanism? I can only hope it's Mek 8 though! The rest of the pack seems very nice though, I'll miss my Metallurgy, but I'll live I guess.

Charrizzard

Jul 29, 2019
you have been whitelisted, check your pm's for further information.

you applied at 1:30 AM my time so that's why you didn't get an answer :p