Whitelist Server Private Empires|1.6.4|Whitelist| Small friendly server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there. I am opening up a new server called Private Empires. Using Direwolf20 Pack version 1.0.9

This is a very small/private server. I am personally hosting this on a powerful machine. You need not worry about lag. I just want to hang out with a few people and have good natured fun. Although I may expand as needed.

Specs- CPU:Intel Core i5 4670K
RAM:8 Gigabytes.
That is really all you need to know about my system but if you must.
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7970.
Motherboard: MSi Z87 GD-65
Storage: 1 1 TB Seagate Barracuda mechanical drive. 1 128 GB Samsung 840 Pro Solid State Drive
If you want to know more just ask.

The server will have 6 slots right now. 1 is for me so 5 slots for everyone else but as I said I will expand if needed or wanted.

We will always be in normal mode. No cheating at all, and I will most certainly not spawn items in. My hope is to create a server where we all have massive empires that sprawl across the landscape and require large amounts of resources to uphold but the benefits are far greater.

Rules:

1. Swearing is fine but please do so in moderate amounts.
2. Do not talk bad of other players.
3. No griefing
4. No stealing
5. Put private bunnies somewhere in your application
6. PVP is allowed but do not go on killing sprees of a player.
7. Use common sense.
8. No abusing. Of items and players. You will banned for doing either.
9.. Have fun, that is what you are here for.

Whitelist Application

IGN:
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it):
How often will you play?
What are your goals?
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication)
How experienced are you?
Ever had a ban?
If so, why?
Questions for me?
Additional info:

Also don't forget nothing is banned but if you abuse something you will be banned. Also do NOT create Mystcraft worlds without my permission doing so will find you a temporary ban.

Wait what about the server IP!!!! I will message it to you if you get accepted. I do not want anybody targeting me or my server.

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daeliee
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it): 24
How often will you play? daily
What are your goals? i dabble a little bit into each mod, but i like nuclear power a lot and generally ic2 and try to set up cool and interesting machines
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication) i do, can give upon acceptance/getting to know people
How experienced are you? decently experienced, a few mods i have no idea how to play yet but others a good knowledge
Ever had a ban? yup
If so, why? vanila hardcore deathban, you die you get banned, tried playing on another account after i got banned which wasnt allowed
Questions for me? any consideration for adding a few extra mods from the horizon pack(and universal configs so it's basically drag/drop) to make it more interesting?
Additional info: i think that's about it for now

Are you sure you read the rules? I do not think you did.

AustinKZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it):14
How often will you play?Any time I get a chance
What are your goals?To build the most expensive item in the game twice. Also a really really big private bunnies.
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication)Yes message me for it.
How experienced are you?Ive played many mod packs and know may way around buildcraft and such also I have not play direwolf packs yet though.
Ever had a ban?No
If so, why?I never caused any issues Ive reported griefing that has happened.
Questions for me?What is your internet speed up and down
Additional info:Let the power be generated.

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it):14
How often will you play?Any time I get a chance
What are your goals?To build the most expensive item in the game twice. Also a really really big private bunnies.
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication)Yes message me for it.
How experienced are you?Ive played many mod packs and know may way around buildcraft and such also I have not play direwolf packs yet though.
Ever had a ban?No
If so, why?I never caused any issues Ive reported griefing that has happened.
Questions for me?What is your internet speed up and down
Additional info:Let the power be generated.

Download Speed: 53.48 Mbps Upload Speed 5.76 Mbps.

I live in Missouri so that is where the server is located.

Also, what is your Username?

Callum1708

Jul 29, 2019

Age - 15 DOB - 17th August 1998

How often will you play? -

I will play quite often (at least log on to the server every two days or so) but i do sometimes have a lot of school work so won't be able to play sometimes.

What are your goals? -

My goal on the server will be to build and run a Nuclear Facility, in which i will make massive amounts of power to sell to other players in the form of crystals. The facility will also secretly produce radioactive private bunnies which will protect the facility ( not really xD)

Do you have Skype (This is for better communication) -

Yes i do have Skype (PM me for my skype name)

How experienced are you? -

Well, i have been playing will mods since version 1.2.5 (Mainly IC and BC)

Ever had a ban? -

Nope, the last server i was on the admin wouldn't let me play because he only wanted "youtubers".

Questions for me? -

Yes, where is the server hosted? would just like to know.

Additional info: I am also friends with AustinKZombie, we where both on the last server together.

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
Be on in a sec
Um, I believe you forgot to add you IGN.[DOUBLEPOST=1388863105][/DOUBLEPOST]

I will play quite often (at least log on to the server every two days or so) but i do sometimes have a lot of school work so won't be able to play sometimes.

What are your goals? -

My goal on the server will be to build and run a Nuclear Facility, in which i will make massive amounts of power to sell to other players in the form of crystals. The facility will also secretly produce radioactive private bunnies which will protect the facility ( not really xD)

Ever had a ban? -

Nope, the last server i was on the admin wouldn't let me play because he only wanted "youtubers".

Questions for me? -

Additional info: I am also friends with AustinKZombie, we where both on the last server together.

I like your application.

The server is hosted in Missouri

I do need your username for Minecraft though.

Callum1708

Jul 29, 2019
My Username is Callum1708.

What are your goals? -

Ever had a ban? -

Questions for me? -

Um, I believe you forgot to add you IGN.[DOUBLEPOST=1388863105][/DOUBLEPOST]

I like your application.

The server is hosted in Missouri

I do need your username for Minecraft though.

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mjmac85
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it): 28
How often will you play? Will be on an hour or two during the week and more on the weekends.
What are your goals? I am looking to set up an automated industrial system and work up to the big end game builds.
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication) Yes
How experienced are you? Moderate
Ever had a ban? No
If so, why?
Questions for me?
Additional info: I am looking for a mature community with little to no bans on items. This is relying on the players to be responsible enough to not take advantage of this system and ruin the server. I did host my own server for a bit until my work took up more of my time. I do have a TS server and would be willing to open that to the server community. I love private bunnies.

mrgkiwi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrgkiwi
How often will you play: When I can (Summer holidays)
What are your goals: Have fun, get good at magic
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication):I do PM me for name.
How experienced are you: I started playing in 2010, take about 1-2 months breaks when I get bored though. I also played technic pack way before classic and the laucher were released.
Ever had a ban?: Yes, killing private bunnies on a pvp server.
Questions for me?: Is the server 24/7
Additional info:I live in New Zealand, so my zone zone is UTC+12:00

Last edited:

Sjio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Taliban1337(sorry for the name borrowing it from a friend o´ mine, hope you understand). FireFlyIfy, ChristianCP
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it):13(almost 14), 12, 12.
How often will you play? when ever i get the chance.
What are your goals?me and my friends goals is to build a automated factory kinda thing in a tree or under the sea, or in a underground complex.
How experienced are you? Quite a bit id say
Ever had a ban? nope, nope, nope.
If so, why?
Questions for me? Is the server 24/7 and where is it hosted from?
Additional info:my friends FireFlyIfy and ChristianCP probably is not gonna be on as much as me.(just so you know im Taliban1337 and im makeing this application).

Last edited:

mrgkiwi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Taliban1337(sorry for the name borrowing it from a friend o´ mine, hope you understand). FireFlyIfy, ChristianCP
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it):13(almost 14), 12, 12.
How often will you play? when ever i get the chance.
What are your goals?me and my friends goals is to build a automated factory kinda thing in a tree or under the sea, or in a underground complex.
How experienced are you? Quite a bit id say
Ever had a ban? nope, nope, nope.
If so, why?
Questions for me? Is the server 24/7 and where is it hosted from?
Additional info:my friends FireFlyIfy and ChristianCP probably is not gonna be on as much as me.(just so you know im Taliban1337 and im makeing this application).

I'm pretty sure its hosted in Missouri

Doug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dhkirby
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it): 33 years young!
How often will you play? Every day from about 8pm EST on.
What are your goals? I would like to find a small server of people to play with. New to the server scene but I am tired of playing by myself!!

Do you have Skype (This is for better communication) I do have skype an I will give it to everyone else like someone else said ( private bunnies) earlier.
How experienced are you? I have a bit of experience. I am not good a building beautiful things but I love building technical things!
Ever had a ban? Nope!
If so, why?
Questions for me? I don't think so?
Additional info: dkirbyny@gmail is my email if you want to hit me up there!

Doug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isak309

Jul 29, 2019
How often will you play?
What are your goals?
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication)
How experienced are you?
Ever had a ban?

I'm 16 Year's old, I moved from Sweden to the USA recently
I'm not quite sure, cause school and stuff but quite a bit.
My goals are just to have fun and play around, I don't take stuff really seriously unless it's important.
My skypename is isak--a (really old account :p)
I played sense about 1 month after FTB got released, but took a break for a few months and now I'm looking to have some fun again :)
I haven't, I've only played on a few different servers with close friends who now have stopped playing.

I was wondering if all of us were going to be building together or like in a town separately.

lol forgot, ID :Isak309

dredskot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dredskot
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it): 18
How often will you play? At least once a day.
What are your goals? To rule the 5th dimension
Do you have Skype : Yes, but I use team speak more often
How experienced are you? 1 year of FTB
Ever had a ban? nope
If so, why?
Questions for me? nope!
Additional info:

oderick99

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

IGN: oderick99
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it): phew....err....40+ !!!!
How often will you play? every day
What are your goals? To finally get to learn Thaumcraft. To play on a server where I can plan long term building goals. And where a small community means trust.
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication) not at the moment. trying but I keep having microphone issues :(
How experienced are you? Played vanilla for a long time them Mindcrack FTB. tried to manage my own FTB server but I really don't have the time or knowledge to do it properly.
Ever had a ban? No never
If so, why?
Questions for me? Where can I find some private bunnies?
Additional info:

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it):22
How often will you play? I will be on daily but I cant promise that later but I will be on weekly for sure.
What are your goals? I would like to reach end game, every sever i play on there's always problems. I'm hoping this one doesn't have anyone.
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication) No
How experienced are you? Very experienced with previous packs but would hope to learn more.
Ever had a ban?no
If so, why?
Questions for me? Is there a public smeltery and is there commands or it just it just pure vanilla?
Additional info:

David Hassall

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

IGN: B1G_D_
Age (Age does not matter but I would like to be aware of it):17
How often will you play? Every time i see a private bunny(ies) two/three times a week
What are your goals? having fun on a small server, utilising all mods if possible.
Do you have Skype (This is for better communication) yes :) and team speak
How experienced are you? ive played FTB frequently for about a year. + tekkit when that was the rage
Ever had a ban? nope
If so, why?
Questions for me? whats the ip? ;)
Additional info: