Problem Private Direwolf20 1.12 Server Wood Planks Softlock

C

Cupcak3

So a few friends and I set up a local server for us to play Direwolf's new 1.12 modpack. However, we're basically prevented from progressing since we can't seem to craft wooden planks at all. On top of that, the server admin said it seems crafting any kind of vanilla item isn't possible. Is there some config we missed setting up the server?

C

Cupcak3

As far as I know, yes they used that download to get the server up. Since the pack updated this morning, so did the server files. I tried running the new updated server on my own computer and it seems to have solved the problem. I'll have whoever set up the server the first time try again with the new download and hopefully that fixes our problem.

P

pacman1983

I'm having this same issue. I have done a clean install for both of the server releases that are out there. What update did you run Cupcak3?

P

pacman1983

I just installed the server pack from today 11/28 and still seeing the same issue on multiple pc's. is this working for anyone?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I just installed the server pack from today 11/28 and still seeing the same issue on multiple pc's. is this working for anyone?

I don't have this issue either on server or sp.

Can you share full logs from server and perhaps a client that has the issue.

Server log:
/logs/fml-server-latest.log

Instructions on how to get client logs (for both FTB launcher and Twitch app):
http://support.feed-the-beast.com/faq/

P

pacman1983

it was a problem with the twitch launcher. I'm using the legacy FTB launcher and problem is solved.