Prism MPCP+

mmorton89

Jul 29, 2019
I have been using it, and it seems to work pretty well.

It can record modded blocks, I don't know if it can roll them back, I haven't tried yet.

WitherSauce

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, records modded blocks, but doesnt record everything. For example, chests from the IronChest mod are not logged if someone accesses them. In fact, any modded container will not be logged, so if you want to track if people access chests, then use vanilla chests.

In any case, Prism records 90% of stuff in FTB. Better than any other logger apart from the MCPC+ patched LogBlock.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
So would u recommend to use LogBlock ? Do u have link for the MCPC+ version`?

Is it possible to add these chest via their id to prism. Because there are plugins out where this is possible

Profjb

Jul 29, 2019
One word. Coreprotect. Works fine, I think everyone seems to forget about this.

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019
Prism is way faster. Without a doubt. We used to use coreprotect on our bukkit public server, switched to Prism and have never looked back. Plus Prism has a rollback preview and a restore preview, so you can see what it will do before you ever do anything.

Jared39

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, records modded blocks, but doesnt record everything. For example, chests from the IronChest mod are not logged if someone accesses them. In fact, any modded container will not be logged, so if you want to track if people access chests, then use vanilla chests.

In any case, Prism records 90% of stuff in FTB. Better than any other logger apart from the MCPC+ patched LogBlock.
Is there a link to the patched logblock?