Whitelist Server Prime Gaming FTB Infinity | 1.5.0 | 18+ Server | 24/7 Up Time

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ryan gustin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OpTic_WolfKiNg
Little bout myself man so you know, i live in wisconsin, been playing minecraft for couple years now, all i play is modded packs, nvr played vanilla one time, mod packs made me all excited for this game, i know alot of mods especially the ones in this packs, some mods are a bit excesive and you may need to limit the uses of Mystcraft because if ppl keep creating worlds youll run out of ram to run the server.( just to let ya know bro )

gunfod

Jul 29, 2019
gunfod
Age 39... But fancied having a go with a community, if you add me. Great!

Braeden

Jul 29, 2019
I am 18 and i would love to be able to come and hang out and i could build a couple cool tech themes like a workshop for everyone

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Sup everyone, I'm PrimeZz. I have been in the minecraft world for a few years now, running servers admining them and just playing on them.

I have decided today to start up my own server, this mob pack I am a complete noob at and I'm excited to start getting into it.

I am welcoming a small group (20) to join me on the server. It is a new map,new world on Plenty O Biomes.
Nothing is ban and I hope to keep it that way.

All I ask is for your IGN and ur age. No need for all the other junk in an "app"

Oh also it is running on 8gigs out of Atlanta

If you are interested just leave ur stuff down below and I will PM you the info....

Thanks.

Nefroz and Mopond
Both 26