Whitelist Server Prime Gaming FTB Infinity | 1.5.0 | 18+ Server | 24/7 Up Time

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
Sup everyone, I'm PrimeZz. I have been in the minecraft world for a few years now, running servers admining them and just playing on them.

I have decided today to start up my own server, this mod pack I am a complete noob at and I'm excited to start getting into it.

I am welcoming a small group (20) to join me on the server. It is a new map,new world on Plenty O Biomes.
Nothing is ban and I hope to keep it that way.

All I ask is for your IGN and ur age. No need for all the other junk in an "app"

Oh also it is running on 8gigs out of Atlanta

If you are interested just leave ur stuff down below and I will PM you the info....

Thanks.

Last edited:

Neverfinishanyth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, would love to jump in there with my cousin and myself.

ING: Rihn and GinoBlaze

We're both 26

We both have played modded for years and years.

Chubas

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking for a real mature server without bullshit from admins with 13 years old, please save me :)

IGN: xxChubas

Last edited:

Hampen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I have played since alpha or the beginning of beta, not sure. I have never played FTB or similar before but since I love technology I would love to join your server and learn! Do you have a TS3/similar program server?
IGN: Hampen.

tobias_i

Jul 29, 2019
I like to join together with two friends.

IGN: Tobias_I, JGLcrafter, bcdndk

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
I have added everyone that is eligible to play, who ever is over 18. Ip is primegaming.playat.ch