Whitelist Server Prime Gaming FTB Infinity | 1.5.0 | 18+ Server | 24/7 Up Time

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lajkantheboy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey me and by friend would really like to join your server.
IGN: lajkantheboy, mr_gobblin

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
Alright everyone, I have had some things going on in real life that I had to take care of. And I had to restart everything about the server. If you are still interested in the server please let me know again so I can start white listing. I will also be looking for someone to help me out with running it. Just quote me on here so I get the notifications. If all goes well in the next few days the server will be up and running till it dies.

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
Alright everyone, I have had some things going on in real life that I had to take care of. And I had to restart everything about the server. If you are still interested in the server please let me know again so I can start white listing. I will also be looking for someone to help me out with running it. Just quote me on here so I get the notifications. If all goes well in the next few days the server will be up and running till it dies.

IGN: Daniel_USA

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
We are still looking for new players, or some of the old ones. I have reset the map and only 2 of us have been on it. Please feel free (if over 18) to post your IGN and ill get you on the whitelist