Whitelist Server Premintion RP - Direwolf20 1.7.10 - Society Themed Roleplay

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Snitler

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

Premonition RP is a new, semi-casual roleplay server that is highly dependent on players in order to establish and thrive within a self created society. In order to establish this society, we need players who want to actively create and participate within the society that they've made, rather than just laying down the rules and having the player follow them upon joining.

We want to create a government, economy, court system, election system for government positions, businesses, trading, taxes, land zoning, central transportation system, and any other system that the players feel is needed, since they're in control.

Rules:
1. Respect the staff and their decisions.
2. Do not impersonate staff.
3. Respect each other. No flaming, harassment, hate speech, racism, etc.
4. Keep a moderately casual RP atmosphere. Play your roles and positions.
5. Follow the in-game laws.
6. Trade all the time with other players.

In order to join, you just have to fill out an application at this link: http://premonitionrp.enjin.com/whitelist. It might seem like a lot, but it's mainly a judge of how well you would do in a somewhat casual RP setting as well as how mature you are, etc. Chances are you'll be accepted and whitelisted for the server. If you haven't been accepted and you join the server, you'll be labelled as a guest and all permissions except for interacting with objects will be denied. This is to protect the server from those who haven't been accepted, but it also allows players to see the server for themselves if they choose to.

The server runs a slightly modified version of Direwolf20, some mods have been disabled (BiblioCraft, BiomesOP, Botania, CompactSolars, IC2, MagicBees, Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, and Witchery) and you require some server mods (Morpheus, ForgeEssentials, WorldEdit, AdminCommands, and JourneyMapServer) in order to join. instructions can be found here on our website: http://bit.ly/1EGUMPz and the IP is 23.252.117.34:26584. If you need any help with this, just message me on here, our website, or Skype (Same name as here) and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

I hope to see you guys out there!

Snitler

Jul 29, 2019
The community is being slowly formed, more people are joining and a government will soon be created. Be sure to join if you want to be a part of that community!