Powered rail

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dreossk

Jul 29, 2019
I see the track recipe was removed and replaced with one that requires steel instead of iron for the sides with the stick in the middle. I can live with that even tho it requires a debug machine to get the correct steel (gives an unfinished product feeling). But now I need powered rails and they are simply missing. All I can find is booster tracks that requires many sub-components and sub-sub-components and machines that use the buildcraft energy which I despise. How can I get the powered rail recipe back so I don't have to build a whole industry just to move things fast?

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
The booster rails are part of the Railcraft mod, I suppose you could disable that.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest you to look into RC configs. There are definitely an option to enable traditional track recipes (quick look: grep B:useAltRecipes).

Dreossk

Jul 29, 2019
I checked, that line is not in railcraft.cfg nor modules.cfg which are the only 2 files in the railcraft directory.

Edit: got it, it must be recipes.track.vanilla

Thanks.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
In FTBBetaA search for "recipes.track.vanilla", I only checked it in config for 1.4.6 RC.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
For Railcraft 6.12.2, the line is called B:recipes.track.vanilla=false

Set it to true and you'll have vanilla recipes for vanilla tracks.

Mind you, Railcraft changed its config file layout in 6.13., and it might look different then. However, simply using the search function like any competent human being would and looking for "vanilla" should zero in on it wherever it moved to.