Power won't transfer between anything

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

SentralK

Feb 21, 2020
I've been trying to troubleshoot FTB anniversary for like, several hours now and after various tests and attempts to fix it, I've concluded that whilst power will transfer from generators to batteries and from batteries to objects, it will not transfer between blocks at all no matter what I do. I'm at my wits end at this point and considering dropping the pack. Anything helps, I just wanna keep playing. Thank you
Edit: I think the problem fixed itself after me posting this. Like, 3 minutes after. what.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Just for the sake of anyone else having any difficulties: were you able to work out what was going wrong? Also, could you describe the problem in a bit more detail, i.e. which generators, batteries and objects you mean, and how you were trying to transfer the power?