Power Suit Draining power from other things

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
My powersuit has been draining power from my electric tools and energy cells and I was wondering how I could prevent this from happening.
I Thank anyone ahead of time for replying.
~Punchofdeath

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
Its really annoying because I have this redstone flux omni wrench thingy and MMPS always drains out my energy from it even and I cant use it though the suit has power.

(Edit) Typo corrections

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
You could try installing the kinetic generator (I would advise the coolant system to go with it). For the most part I've usually had a power surplus with it installed, to the point at which the suit was charging my tool(s). Then again if you're always flying and/or using power hungry modules like the item magnet/mob repulsor you'll have (more) power issues.

Shabazza

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know, MPS will charge your tools, as long as you have NO energy cell in the power fist.
As soon as you insert a cell in the power fist, it will start drain your tools.

I have an energy cell in the chest armor part and it's not draining but charging every RF- or EU-powered tool in my inventory from it.